Preview Grand Final Mighty Hawks vs Fremantle - 28 September 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
360 ffs it's all ******* Freo centric.

Nothing from our POV. FFS

This is the first night I have not watched 360. I can't put up with Hall, all Freo last night, I will not watch any more crap about The Color Purple. If we win I will buy a sparkly bottle of wine,and celebrate, if we lose you will find me down a sinkhole..:p

Fremantle have asked us a question and have we got an answer for them. No media pundits and their faux predictions are going to help them. When they walk out onto the MCG for the first time tomorrow in a GF. All their nightmares are going to be revealed for the newbies. Even their demigod sitting in the coaches box is going to feel our WRATH.

Guys and gals of the Hawthorn faithful, don't be concerned about Freo being everywhere in the media. This is actually brilliant...we're going about our business quietly, and are sort of going under the radar, impossible as that may sound. I love this. No beating our own drum, no "best pressure side in the business" nonsense. Leigh Matthews is doing us a favour - I wonder if he knows it?

I actually think our own "manic pressure" has been overlooked. I'd love our guys to surprise them by smacking the wind out of their sails and showing them about pressure footy. They're buying their own hype.

Never Before have I felt its the Hawthorn Football club and its supporters V the rest of the competition .
TODAY it happened ......
It IS us v the rest of the comp now ......I'm not angry about it ....just feeling it !!!!
We did it to the Eagles......... and we WILL do it to the Dockers ! ........Why ?
Because we ARE Hawthorn !!!!
Its our time .

Hawthorn FC have asked the AFL what are the ramifications if they forfeit tomorrow.
We played our GF last week, so what's the point turning up to be witches hats for Freo.

Note : Crowley will be given AA respectively !

Never Before have I felt its the Hawthorn Football club and its supporters V the rest of the competition .
TODAY it happened ......
It IS us v the rest of the comp now ......I'm not angry about it ....just feeling it !!!!
We did it to the Eagles......... and we WILL do it to the Dockers ! ........Why ?
Because we ARE Hawthorn !!!!
Its our time .

Yeah, it really feels like everybody hates us! It's incredible the venom that's out there. Other clubs, other clubs' fans, the media, the AFL...they all are willing Freo to win. We've become almost as hated as Collingwood! Woohoo!!

The next time someone mocks us for being "poos and wees" colours, tell em it's because we poo and wee all over the rest of the comp. Hawks to poo and wee all over Freo tomorrow!!

I for 1 am absolutely sick to death about hearing about these freo flogs, the media this week have given me the shits with their biased views on this game & now with most other clubs,players,supporters getting on the band wagon I really feel now it is US AGAINST THEM mentality...I have never in my life wanted to see a team get belted more than I want freo to tomorrow. To all there disrespectful supporters, media included....GET F****D! GO HAWKS, STICK IT RIGHT UP EM!

Why are people getting all riled up about the media stuff ?
Really, who cares ?
The Hawthorn footy club hasn't been given any fair press by the media for years
I would have thought we'd all be used to it by now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I for 1 am absolutely sick to death about hearing about these freo flogs, the media this week have given me the shits with their biased views on this game & now with most other clubs,players,supporters getting on the band wagon I really feel now it is US AGAINST THEM mentality...I have never in my life wanted to see a team get belted more than I want freo to tomorrow. To all there disrespectful supporters, media included....GET F****D! GO HAWKS, STICK IT RIGHT UP EM!

It all started pretty much half way through last week's prelim, continued into the Sunday Footy Show and I have not switched on the tv ever since. You could say that I have been on Mars since last Sunday carrying only an iPhone which only contains BigFooty

Wind will be an issue

We better bloody well mark it in the goal square then!!!

Although a Cheney or Cloke situation could still occur.

So all, get those crystal balls out and tell me what you will all be doing in exactly 24 hours from now if we have Premiership No. 11.

Me...I probably would be on to the 24th rendition of our footy song and well on my way to the best hangover I've had in bloody years!! :p

Watch it again that night :D

I sat through 2012 a few times and even have the dvd (it stings!! - i collect grand final dvds, even when we lose :eek:).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back