Preview Grand Final Mighty Hawks vs Fremantle - 28 September 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to intrude.
But good luck guys , hope you win.:thumbsu:
Its got nothing to do with Ross Lyon , Its more to do with Luke Hodge.
He is an absolute ripper and would love to see you guys win cos of him.
(if Brian Lake smashes Hayden Ballantyne then thats a bonus as well:p )
GOOD LUCK .

Tipsters......pfft
Pressure......what pressure
Kennett Curse......gone

Now we have the emblem omen in our side

2008 - Hawks emblem......city end.....win
2012 - Hawks emblem.......punt rd end.....loss
2013 - Hawks emblem......city end

Bring all the pressure you like Freo. The curse is gone and the omen is now on our side.

Goddamn it, I couldn't sleep last night,got 4 hours sleep,it's starting to catch up on me. I am glad I am on my own tomorrow. At least I can abuse the umpires,the players,the opposition,nobody can hear me.:D

Had a friend, who doesn't have a clue when it comes to footy (doesn't even follow the game) ask if she could come over and watch the game with me - my response

"Let me think about that, NO"

Also another (minor) omen - we won in '78, and then had a good side but a lean patch, before just missing in '82 and winning '83.

We won in '08, then had a good side but a lean patch, before just missing in '12, and - well, let's just see for '13...

Had a friend, who doesn't have a clue when it comes to footy (doesn't even follow the game) ask if she could come over and watch the game with me - my response

Lol, my lovely reserved dad, who doesn't follow footy, offered for me to come down and watch on their big screen.
I had to kindly go no, he just doesn't understand my yelling at the tv.
I did his head in when I went down last year to watch round 23.

So going to a bbq with the hawks supporters I normally go to footy with.
We've already apologised in advance to the neighbours :D :oops:

I understand completely. The only options I will consider are watch on my own or watch with a few handpicked fellow Hawthorn supporters (the ones I know won't talk through the whole thing or ask annoying questions).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All the best to my beloved Hawks from all the way from Sri Lanka. Will be watching live thanks to Australia Network tomorrow. Was in Aussie from 1990 to 1993 - the days of Dipper/Duns/Patton and loved them since. God bless the Hawks.

That's awesome! Great that you got to see a premiership while you were here in 91.

That's awesome! Great that you got to see a premiership while you were here in 91.
Yes Mate I loved it then and if I am not mistaken it was the year Crof started playing. Was detached from all Footy since 1993 until 2006 (traveling and in Japan where you have no access to Footy then) and then realized the ups and downs the club have gone through. When I started following them since 2006 Mitch/Hodge were already seniors. Read Bigfooty everyday and never far from news now. Thanks for the comments.

Getting closer to the big moment.

We just need to ride out the pressure for the first half. If we are within 20 points at half time
then I will be confident. The Swans and Geelong gave it their best shot and exerted MAXIMUM pressure, but you can't keep that up all day. Class wins out in the end {hope hope}.

029 (3).jpg

Getting closer to the big moment.

We just need to ride out the pressure for the first half. If we are within 20 points at half time
then I will be confident. The Swans and Geelong gave it their best shot and exerted MAXIMUM pressure, but you can't keep that up all day. Class wins out in the end {hope hope}.

View attachment 31355

hahahahahha that's awesome. Can i please have the dimensions for the dress thanks...am looking for a new getup ;)

No, it wasn't. I was thanked by the poster I replied to in the very next post. I answered a question, I didn't spout off, I wasn't cocky. I realise this is your board, I was only trying to help.
To be honest, I thought it was a genuine question as well. To be fair to all, sarcasm is hard to decipher on these boards unless you state it obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back