Preview Grand Final Mighty Hawks vs Fremantle - 28 September 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn't Mike Sheahan already tipped the Dockers?

I think 98% of the media stooges have picked the dockers to win. Matthews,King,Healy,Roos,Harley,Mooney,etc,many others picked the rats last week, they were WRONG,WRONG,WRONG,WRONG WRONG. It just shows you how much the so called "experts" know the winners. Take it and shove it up your ginger.Bartlett is another one that detests Hawthorn, loves to see us beaten..

Can someone go to the Melbourne Zoo,and get a tip from our elephant.? Maybe a monkey could give us a tip. Enough monkeys over in the West now,wearing purple. The animals in the West get fed by purple people eaters. What a joke..Golly I must find a psychic, and give me a winner tomorrow.:D

All rhe monkeys are shitting brown. Its an Omen I tells ya

I am one lucky bastard
Last minute ticket
Mate got called into work a shift tomorrow , he's a cop, so I'm in
It's a standing room ticket but who cares
I've never been in standing room, but I reckon it could be quite funny

Hey Congrats! Key to Standing Room is get there really early and empty your bladder. After that it's awesome fun, make sure you guys make an awful racket and suck the support out of any bandwagon purple flogs around you

I think 98% of the media stooges have picked the dockers to win. Matthews,King,Healy,Roos,Harley,Mooney,etc,many others picked the rats last week, they were WRONG,WRONG,WRONG,WRONG WRONG. It just shows you how much the so called "experts" know the winners. Take it and shove it up your ginger.Bartlett is another one that detests Hawthorn, loves to see us beaten..
The Little Paper has the Hawks up 20-10 in the tips.....David King tipped the Hawks too which was a surprise.

We're showing pre-game and the main event on our BIG screen projector from 12pm. Our Crab Shack is serving up a special Grand Final menu, see below. The Public Bar and Miss Katie's Crab Shack - 238 Victoria Street, North Melbourne.
nuePah8.jpg

David King tipped the Hawks too which was a surprise.

Regardless of who he went for, I'd take stock of David King has to say over any of the other media flogs who are easily swayed based off ONE game. I really rate his opinion highly, he always seems to be spot on with his analysis of games and the tactics used. Sure he picked Geelong last week but can you blame him? I don't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well tomorrow can’t come quick enough for me now. Never have I wanted Hawthorn to lose so much. You are easily the most arrogant, feral, uneducated supporters in the competition and it will be a pure delight watching you ‘low-lifes’ go down tomorrow, especially whilst I consume a slab of icy cold beers.
You’re biggest name Franklin is only a matter of days away from turning his back on you, yet you will all be screaming and shouting for him tomorrow like a bunch of delirious, fanatical primary school girls. It really makes me sick...This is the same bloke who cost you last years Grand Final because of his woeful kicking, yet you continue to idolise him and pin all your hopes on him to deliver. You should realise the guy has simply stopped delivering and I can’t wait to see him let you down again. If you’re selection committee had any idea they wouldn’t even play him on the weekend. He will be Hawthorn supporter’s most hated player next season after you lose, and you are rewarding him with a spot in the Grand Final. He must be laughing at you all knowing that he is leaving and you filthy Hawk supporters can do nothing about it.
Anyway, I hope I have educated a few of you with my wisdom, although I truly doubt it. I’ll sit back tomorrow and watch Fremantle give you another lesson. I can already taste the euphoria that I will experience when I see your premiership hopes get washed away by the Dockers and you can start all over again next season full of more false hope you muppets ...

It gives me great pleasure to give you the Grand Final week off...

Got a little bored so decided to look at some stats. Freo's midfield has gone from being known as a good midfield to amazing in the past week or so. We have been getting some plaudits for our precision kicking but few have mentioned this in comparison to Freo.

Barlow - DE 67%
Fyfe - DE 64%
Mundy - DE 66%

Compared to;

Mitchell - DE 74%
Birchall - DE 84%
Hodge - DE 70%
Lewis - DE 73%
Sewell - DE 67%
Burgoyne- DE 73%

It's not really fair to include Birchall for us as most back flankers have a very good DE, just put him in cause he's our second highest possession winner.

Nathan Fyfe leads the league for clangers and the other two aren't far behind him. The three average a shade over 10 clangers a game combined.

I know if we lose tomorrow everyone will be going on about how we have underachieved as a club (not an assessment I agree with). If Freo lose I hope all the talk is about what an underachiever Ross Lyon is as a coach and all this rubbish about him being a genius will stop.

I know if we lose tomorrow everyone will be going on about how we have underachieved as a club (not an assessment I agree with). If Freo lose I hope all the talk is about what an underachiever Ross Lyon is as a coach and all this rubbish about him being a genius will stop.

If the dockers win I will need to leave the state. They are 100 x worse than the eagles supporters due to the massive chip on the shoulder that they carry around 24/7 - whilst the football knowledge is probably up on the average eagle, the bogan component is horrendous.

I'm sure he and the team will have been 'brave' and things just didn't go right for them this time around.

If we win, any talk about the coaches will be whether or not Clarkson is heading to west coast.

Got a little bored so decided to look at some stats. Freo's midfield has gone from being known as a good midfield to amazing in the past week or so. We have been getting some plaudits for our precision kicking but few have mentioned this in comparison to Freo.

Barlow - DE 67%
Fyfe - DE 64%
Mundy - DE 66%

Compared to;

Mitchell - DE 74%
Birchall - DE 84%
Hodge - DE 70%
Lewis - DE 73%
Sewell - DE 67%
Burgoyne- DE 73%

It's not really fair to include Birchall for us as most back flankers have a very good DE, just put him in cause he's our second highest possession winner.

Nathan Fyfe leads the league for clangers and the other two aren't far behind him. The three average a shade over 10 clangers a game combined.

Interesting our whipping boy for poor disposal in Sewell is up there with all of their guys.

It will be Hawthorn won because Fremantle looked tired much like Sydney did in the first final, the Preliminary final just took it out of them.

w***ers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back