Autopsy GWS v Freo - AFL Rd 23, 2024 - Sat August 17th 1:45pm / 11:45am - (ENGIE Stadium)

Who will win and by how much?

• GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Biggest footy swinger since Jordan Dawson sunk the Power.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope we heave ho them.
Top 2 awaiting if we can put together 8 quarters of footy starting this week.

At our worst we will get flogged but at our best? Anything can happen.
Fremantle sure aren't at their best can't stick tackles seem half hearted
Need some nasty they're lucky GWS keeps kicking points At lat a goal. I'm not a Freo fan but I hate GWS

They have too many players who are poor decision makers with ball in hand too. Having said that, they just nailed that coast to coast transition.

They got that because one of the giants defenders broke structure which collapsed it on that side with himmelberg having to come up to defend

Need some nasty they're lucky GWS keeps kicking points At lat a goal. I'm not a Freo fan but I hate GWS
Who let's Hogan hang in the goal by himself

They got that because one of the giants defenders broke structure which collapsed it on that side with himmelberg having to come up to defend
True, but they still manage to mess up a number of situations like that when they present. Brayshaw's weird manoeuvre and helicopter tumble kick to CHB was more like the standard Freo move when they aren't doing their uncontested kick to kick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy GWS v Freo - AFL Rd 23, 2024 - Sat August 17th 1:45pm / 11:45am - (ENGIE Stadium)

Back