Prediction Harry Sheezel - Can he be the GOAT?

Remove this Banner Ad

Pies supporters showing their class in this thread.

Certain posters from certain unnamed supporter bases should take note.
lol, they’re just trolling. Pay no heed to their nonsense. Everyone knows how good naicos is.

lol, they’re just trolling. Pay no heed to their nonsense. Everyone knows how good naicos is.
Yes Nick is a star, no doubting that.
Does that mean though there cannot be other young stars in the comp?

Certain supporter bases look at the jumper instead of the player and unfortunately for them, they cant see what is in front of them, so they are the ones missing out.

There are some brilliant young players playing at the moment and I am very happy with the one that we have.

However the midfield group North are producing, has potential to be something special.

We know what LDU brings but Sheezel and Wardlaw are both guns and bring a different dynamic.

It's lazy to make these threads after a couple of years on a young player & it also bring pressure on them & fuels hate by opposition supporters, I don't mind if it's for players with big resume's & have been in the game long & pretty much had their peak.
Altering it would mean there wouldn't be any BigFooty or football social media. People would have to go back to reality, and the football "journo's", so to speak would be out of a job.

It's lazy to make these threads after a couple of years on a young player & it also bring pressure on them & fuels hate by opposition supporters, I don't mind if it's for players with big resume's & have been in the game long & pretty much had their peak.
I think this thread is a piss take by a neutral supporter to have a go at the Daicosfap/Goat thread.

But Sheezel is tracking just as well. A very special talent, along with LDU & Wardlaw, will propel North up the ladder
Yes he is. In about three years it would be a fair question to ask. Till then tho ... maybe just wait and see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't Wardlaw a bit of a plodder?

He stinks
Bait GIF

Prediction Harry Sheezel - Can he be the GOAT?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back