Hawthorn Premiership Odds

Remove this Banner Ad

You didn't add anything, as per usual, to the discussion after r23, besides the predictable trolling.

Why would I need to comment about Hawks fans being ungracious winners, AGAIN?
Ironic.

So you didn't watch? Why comment then?

Hawks butchered the ball early and the Tigers were in a massive contested scrap. They wore us down eventually.

Just ease up on the bitterness....and well quite simply stop talking shit. Kinda getting embarrassing for you really.

How predictable, "musn't have watched" because I don't drink the Hawks kool-aid.

If you think you were ever in the game besides the first 5 or so minutes you are kidding yourself.

What is clear is that your older players can no longer go the full 4 quarters and your youngsters haven't or can't fill the void.

Which is exactly what many, including me, have said about Hawthorn all year.

You Hawks fans have had your fun and cry. How about, just for once, you actually discuss the topic?

Cry? There's been a lot of tears I guess..... but you might be misinterpreting them. :tearsofjoy:

Insta reply this early in the AM. Kudos :thumbsu: though. Putting in the long hours.

But on topic.... we're now one of 7 sides than can win. After the weekend we'll be 1 of 6.

As the opening few posts predicted, we had a chance of finishing top 4 but Richmond were basically the team to beat.

Have you got anything to add after 24 pages that isn't "but your youf".....

You know you blokes could have been top 4.... let a 26 point lead slip at home the previous week.

After watching the razzle dazzle chest butting celebrations after a goal and Brayshaw carrying on after the song last night I have the Hawks as favorites against Melbourne if they just bring the pressure they are capable of as those actions just seem of a team vunerable to a hard finals contest. Only worry is loss of Stratton which is a major blow. Beating the Swans in round 23 can't be understated feel it has given the Hawks the best path to at least make the Grand Final which would be a massive effort in itself and who knows come GF could win if things go right. Plenty of Swans Hawks banter over the years but would have to be pretty one eyed to not respect another club that continues to remain highly competitive.

After watching the razzle dazzle chest butting celebrations after a goal and Brayshaw carrying on after the song last night I have the Hawks as favorites against Melbourne if they just bring the pressure they are capable of as those actions just seem of a team vunerable to a hard finals contest. Only worry is loss of Stratton which is a major blow. Beating the Swans in round 23 can't be understated feel it has given the Hawks the best path to at least make the Grand Final which would be a massive effort in itself and who knows come GF could win if things go right. Plenty of Swans Hawks banter over the years but would have to be pretty one eyed to not respect another club that continues to remain highly competitive.

yep. Melbourne over celebrated against West Coast. And the against GWS. And then against Geelong last night.

Very vulnerable to a hard finals contest

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How predictable, "musn't have watched" because I don't drink the Hawks kool-aid.

If you think you were ever in the game besides the first 5 or so minutes you are kidding yourself.

What is clear is that your older players can no longer go the full 4 quarters and your youngsters haven't or can't fill the void.

For us. Temporary. For Sydney. Permanent

We've been saying your old, mid-tier and young players haven't been able to go the full four quarters ever, especially when there's a bit of heat applied. Apart from Bud, but we know why he can hack the pressure....)

yep. Melbourne over celebrated against West Coast. And the against GWS. And then against Geelong last night.

Very vulnerable to a hard finals contest

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I saw Petracca and Brayshaw touching chins after the Gold Coast win and thought it was a poor sign of a team not focused and something the Swans could have looked at. What I saw last night was a reminder of the kind of thing that a team should lock away. They were great last night can't deny them that and like most was rooting for them to win. Just an observation that a team that has shown some mental weakness over the years shouldn't really be giving any ammunition to another team. Wouldn't surprise me for Clarko to get a screen grab of that kind of thing and show it to the Hawks with some wording around getting ahead of themselves.

I don't mean any disrespect to Melbourne they have a team that can go all the way just an observation.

I saw Petracca and Brayshaw touching chins after the Gold Coast win and thought it was a poor sign of a team not focused and something the Swans could have looked at. What I saw last night was a reminder of the kind of thing that a team should lock away. They were great last night can't deny them that and like most was rooting for them to win. Just an observation that a team that has shown some mental weakness over the years shouldn't really be giving any ammunition to another team. Wouldn't surprise me for Clarko to get a screen grab of that kind of thing and show it to the Hawks with some wording around getting ahead of themselves.

I don't mean any disrespect to Melbourne they have a team that can go all the way just an observation.
Honestly! Over celebrated?! Clearly however they are celebrating has not affected them mentally. If it did, the Cats would have smashed us last night. We came focused and ready for the contest as the 1st quarter clearly showed.

Most of the strange celebrations are coming from the younger guys in the team who are genuinely excited. What are they supposed to do? Show no emotions like St.Kilda winning the pre season cup all those years ago to show how serious they are? Turn it up. I for one am proud of my club and players for embracing the hype and the pressure. Its helping create a special bond between players and fans and if they want to do chest bumps or weird chin celebrations then go for it. We're not all robots. Its refreshing for a dees fan in particular as we've crumbled for so long when their has been any hype or over celebrating happening. This is a different mob and im embracing the hype and celebrating..

Honestly! Over celebrated?! Clearly however they are celebrating has not affected them mentally. If it did, the Cats would have smashed us last night. We came focused and ready for the contest as the 1st quarter clearly showed.

Most of the strange celebrations are coming from the younger guys in the team who are genuinely excited. What are they supposed to do? Show no emotions like St.Kilda winning the pre season cup all those years ago to show how serious they are? Turn it up. I for one am proud of my club and players for embracing the hype and the pressure. Its helping create a special bond between players and fans and if they want to do chest bumps or weird chin celebrations then go for it. We're not all robots. Its refreshing for a dees fan in particular as we've crumbled for so long when their has been any hype or over celebrating happening. This is a different mob and im embracing the hype and celebrating..

Just an observation prior to the Swans match where they were then uncharacteristicly off.

The start of the match last night didn't seem as high pressure as the Hawks v Richmond. (Taking nothing away from Melbourne who dominated Geelong) I'm suggesting that if Hawthorn bring pressure to Melbourne they could catch them out who are riding a massive wave of hype and support. Nothing wrong with that and of course they should celebrate goals and wins. Chest butting is not what I would want to see. Just my opinion, I would imagine that most people would have Melbourne favourites going into the game and they will have the neutral support much like the Dogs in 2016. My opinion is that the Hawks are a quality side that can bring a pressure game which I think would trouble Melbourne. Don't take my opinion as anything detrimental just a view I have been very wrong many times before if that helps :)

Sydney kick 2 goals in a home final and you persist with this shit. FMD.

Again, giants played so much better than Melbourne

Edit Melbourne are $7. Giants are $11. Our odds are a joke
How can Melbourne possibly be $6? Surely they are underdogs against both WC in Perth and Richmond at the 'G? That is assuming they get over Hawthorn next week (I have commented on this already in this thread).

Reckon if you bet on Melbourne in each individual game and keep rolling your winnings, you get closer to $9.

$1.45 X $2.20 X $2.75 = $8.77

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn Premiership Odds

Remove this Banner Ad

Back