Hawthorn Premiership Odds

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not one for "I told you so".

When did Hawks turn into Bernard Tomic?
Straight sets, but yerr I'll be at home counting my money.
You’re back! We were worried.

You’re back! We were worried.

You were not worried.
You were afraid.
It's ok. The first step in solving your problem is acknowledging you have a problem in the first place.
I am here to support Hawks fans.
Are you ready to acknowledge your problem?
It's OK.
Some people take longer than others to go through the process. Denial is part of the process.
It's OK. You will be OK.

A team that finished 12th last year couldn't win the premiership the following year

Just like James Hird I am shocked to be sitting here.

We did better than 14 other teams in season 2018 :)

You have done the worst out of the 8 finalists in losing 2 finals. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You were not worried.
You were afraid.
It's ok. The first step in solving your problem is acknowledging you have a problem in the first place.
I am here to support Hawks fans.
Are you ready to acknowledge your problem?
It's OK.
Some people take longer than others to go through the process. Denial is part of the process.
It's OK. You will be OK.

Coming back this week just shows you for the dick you are and nothing more I’m afraid.

Spineless. Actually embarrassed for you that you turned up

Great season Hawks. Defied expectations and while the bounce of the ball seemed to be against us so to speak in both finals we fought them both out ..... this week especially could have gone our way had we taken our chances. Basically shot ourselves in the foot more than anything.

Unlike some sides that bowed our last week that had greater tickets on themselves, at least we turned up and didn’t embarrass ourselves.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nice troll attempt, I'd be more worried about your own backyard. The "Holy Trinity" have no defensive side to their game and are on clanger-central :D. Geelong will drop even lower on the ladder next year :)
Not a troll at all.. your backline is ordinary, midfield lacks depth. Team is old. Soft draw and Clarko got you into finals, won’t happen next year

Not a troll at all.. your backline is ordinary, midfield lacks depth. Team is old. Soft draw and Clarko got you into finals, won’t happen next year

Soft draw? I guess we did only have to play Swans and Cats to get our spot. Two teams that really were shown up to have over achieved. Definitely not top 8 quality.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn Premiership Odds

Remove this Banner Ad

Back