Hawthorn v Richmond - Round 1, NAB Pre-season Cup. Aurora Stadium Launceston 7:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Tis getting extremely ugly.

I reckon Channel 10 would be on a winner with Caro Cam - you know cross to her facial expressions as this sort of cranage unfolds.... Would keep me watching their insipid coverage.

I reckon Clarko will try a bunch of stuff after half time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez poor kid from Richmond doing his knee. Hope he doesn't cop it the way Musto and Bails have!

Geez poor kid from Richmond doing his knee. Hope he doesn't cop it the way Musto and Bails have!

Tragic. Bloody awful in any game, but in these sort of meaningless games it's even worse. Feel for the kid and Tigers.

Half time stats

Screenshot2010-02-13at85017PM.png

http://livescores.afl.com.au/livestats-10270103.html

Skills around the ground are a bit sloppy, too much messing round with handballs and dinky little kicks. Having said that, our most skillful players (Franklin, Hodge, Mitchell, Ladson et al) are making impeccable kicks. :thumbsu:

Looks like Birchall has been made into a KP player. Has put on alot of weight, and he is playing lock down defence so far today. Good to see.

Watching Matty Lloyd is painful. He's like a giant ventriloquist's doll - mechanical, completely lifeless and at once comedic and slightly scary.

Not good to see a player taken off the ground on a stretcher but nice to see the Hawks trainer helping. Just goes to show nobody likes injuries.

Anyone have any info on Kayler-Thomson? I was looking forward to seeing how he was going to go. He was named in the squad. I don't think he's injured so hopefully just resting him for a big one in a couple of weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn v Richmond - Round 1, NAB Pre-season Cup. Aurora Stadium Launceston 7:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back