Game Day Hawthorn vs Adelaide at the MCG, Rnd 12 - Do or Die

Remove this Banner Ad

Ahhh Hawks at the G.

Memories.

#freekickhawthorn

Remember that 2016 game we lost on a Friday night - then the next year Puopolo got that free … etc etc

So many good times.
Isaac smith should have been pinged holding the ball in the goal square, just before the final siren. It appears nothing has changed. We will lose today by under a goal, thanks to a dubious umpire decision.

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Why we're playing our 5th consecutive away game against Hawthorn I'm not sure
Because in that time the Hawks have been crap and have Tasmania games they need to fulfill. In that time we've also been crap and are "interstate" (broad AFL term used to describe any non Vic side) hence a perfect candidate for non-blockbuster locations and times. In other words, is a matchup like Hawks vs Crows wasted on the Adelaide Oval? Today might actually be a game worthy of either the MCG or AO.

Soligo to be subbed while having a great game.
You know Nicksy will do it.
No he won't. Not if it's close which I suspect it will be. People need to get over the Soligo subbed thing. We were never losing that match at that point and it saved him from being injured. It was a good move. Hopefully he'll be super fresh today as a result..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve never been as mad as the 2012 Preliminary Final game 😡

Could have started a dynasty in Adelaide. I reckon we were a good chance to beat Sydney too, we would have learnt from the QF.

2013 was a mostly terrible season and there was not much to cheer about, maybe Petrenko's winning goal and the upset win over Geelong the only highlights.

Could have started a dynasty in Adelaide. I reckon we were a good chance to beat Sydney too, we would have learnt from the QF.

2013 had very little to cheer about, maybe Petrenko's winning goal and the upset win over Geelong the only highlights.
Vlad would've stripped us of the flag amidst the Tippett saga.

Funnily… or not… cutting to a break today on 5AA KG said at around 9.15… in sort of back ground “what the hell is wrong with him… and the ruckman”…
No one said a word for the rest of the morning. Yet the odds tumbled.

2013 was a mostly terrible season and there was not much to cheer about, maybe Petrenko's winning goal and the upset win over Geelong the only highlights.
Probably where we lost it that year, losing the QF at home.

Yup, must win to keep those faint finals hopes alive.

Has all the makings of a slugfest as well seeing Hawks have tightened up defensively, especially on transition, and we're well on the way to becoming an all round strong defensive unit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Hawthorn vs Adelaide at the MCG, Rnd 12 - Do or Die

Remove this Banner Ad

Back