Review Help, We've Lost Biff. Dees vs. Eagles: The Good, The Bad, and The Youf

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone watch the presser and able to provide cliff notes?
Happy with the younger guys, proud of Melk.... along with the usual Goody toss: "working hard to get better as the season goes on" "pressure and contest" etc etc

Happy with the younger guys, proud of Melk.... along with the usual Goody toss: "working hard to get better as the season goes on" "pressure and contest" etc etc
So pretty much every other Goody presser. Wished he drop the f-bomb a la Dimma from yesterday.

It's the kids for me that is the story of today.

Kolt has swagger and campaigner about him. I have desperately wanted this kind of player since Bernie Vince or Tom Bugg. He's also a very impressive young player in terms of talent.

JVR will be a our number 1 key forward from next year onwards. He's got it all.

Windsor - Enough said, the kid has class and star factor.

McVee - All class and silk. His composure right on the members wing pretty damn impressive.

Andy Moniz Wakefield - give him a contract extension. The kid is a beauty. Tough, composed and reminds of another #45 who used to bounced off half back.

Turner rarely loses a contests. He engages and then brings the ball to ground. He'll only get better with age and experience.

Then there is Rivers and Koz who play like 150 game veterans.

It's the kids for me that is the story of today.

Kolt has swagger and campaigner about him. I have desperately wanted this kind of player since Bernie Vince or Tom Bugg. He's also a very impressive young player in terms of talent.

JVR will be a our number 1 key forward from next year onwards. He's got it all.

Windsor - Enough said, the kid has class and star factor.

McVee - All class and silk. His composure right on the members wing pretty damn impressive.

Andy Moniz Wakefield - give him a contract extension. The kid is a beauty. Tough, composed and reminds of another #45 who used to bounced off half back.

Turner rarely loses a contests. He engages and then brings the ball to ground. He'll only get better with age and experience.

Then there is Rivers and Koz who play like 150 game veterans.

Great points, agree with all. Except I reckon JVR already is our number one forward!

Best part about Kolt is he tries to get the team up and about - after that TMac to Riv to Kolt to Fritsch chain through the middle instead of getting the high fives from team mates himself Kolt ran 50m back to TMac to congratulate him. Really impressive mindset from someone who’s played a handful of games.

How about a little credit for Goody? Rivers looks great in the midfield. Don’t recall any of the usual suspects on here ever calling for that move, hey! 🤔
I'm going to give future Goody credit for chucking McVee in the midfield in 2-3 years time now. What a coach.

Just got all the way back from Melbourne

First quarter was fun

Kolt is going to be a cult hero

cracks in places but the eagles are not a good opposition away from home, we still look uncomposed when really hemmed in our backline

JVR looked our best forward today, seemed to take some confidence out of last week. Was leading and getting his hands in the right spots. Should have kicked a couple more though and was kinda disappointed he had to ruck more with Gawn's resting sub even though Turner shouldered some of it, seemed our presence up forward went away late after those changes

Having seen it live since they made the tweaks, what even is HTB anymore lol

Melkman looked okay, umpire robbed him of a good early grab. But happy to see him back

Kozzy's mark was awesome, after a **** load of attempts i'm glad he held one that i was at the ground for. The falcon goal assist right in front of me was cool too... more so to fritsch

Centre clearances looked very meh on the occasions we did win them

Run and spread also faded late, we also just looked content to grind out the last quarter to a win with no risks or injuries. But it was fairly ehh

Allen and Waterman to a lesser degree compared to last time, still made our backline look vulnerable to a good tall attack

NO HARVEST SNAPS AGAIN!!! :madv1: :madv1::madv1:Instead to help the crowd MAKE SOME NOISE free clappy sticks sponsored by Don's Smallgoods were given out with hot dogs.:love:

Slow start to the ATG experience with Will Verrall and Jed Adams getting interviewed. They have half a personality combined. One of them said "the two pillars of our game are contest and defence" which made me want to die inside.

Instead of silly player videos they had drawings of them done by kiddies. Highlights included Caleb Windsor's giant yellow arms, Disco Turner standing in front of a disco ball and Tholstrup's hair.

DEMON DASH we had another winner. He drew Max, got a big headstart and smoked him. No giant footys being rolled after the chaos last time.

And that's your #ATG report from your friendly reporter, Demon Attack.

NO HARVEST SNAPS AGAIN!!! :madv1: :madv1::madv1:Instead to help the crowd MAKE SOME NOISE free clappy sticks sponsored by Don's Smallgoods were given out with hot dogs.:love:

Slow start to the ATG experience with Will Verrall and Jed Adams getting interviewed. They have half a personality combined. One of them said "the two pillars of our game are contest and defence" which made me want to die inside.

Instead of silly player videos they had drawings of them done by kiddies. Highlights included Caleb Windsor's giant yellow arms, Disco Turner standing in front of a disco ball and Tholstrup's hair.

DEMON DASH we had another winner. He drew Max, got a big headstart and smoked him. No giant footys being rolled after the chaos last time.

And that's your #ATG report from your friendly reporter, Demon Attack.
This is a good time to let everyone know I bought some Harvest Snaps this week and wife is now addicted to them.

Studies should be done on the dees board by marketing classes on how to get half a dozen weirdos on a football forum to ironically purchase your product.

This is a good time to let everyone know I bought some Harvest Snaps this week and wife is now addicted to them.

Studies should be done on the dees board by marketing classes on how to get half a dozen weirdos on a football forum to ironically purchase your product.
What flavours does she like?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We had chilli and salt and vinegar. She's not a spicy food person so she loved the chilli flavour. Wasn't as crash hot on salt and vinegar.
Lol, yeah, if you dont like spicy food you'll love the chilli.

Harvest snaps are elite. Somehow they are 5 health stars yet they must be bad for ya cos they taste so good.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Franks xhot sauce, I'm addicted to it and do put it on a lot of things. My new fav quick meal with it is Dynamite Stag Chilli that isn't actually that hot, shake a shit tonne of Frank's on that though and it's lovely.

I absolutely love Rivers as a midfielder. Sparrow has been in the midfield for years and has never been anywhere near as good as Rivers has over the past few weeks.
I want to see Riv, McVee and a fit Oliver as our starting 3 mids next year. Riv is a natural. McVee looks to be also. Get him in there!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back