News Hinkley is staying -3 year contract extension.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he can because he's not being challenged on it. It would be so refreshing if Koch grew a set and ripped him a new one....but, no. Sigh.

True to form, some media step all over us, trash us publicly and meekly the club says nothing.

You just know Eddie would line up the missiles and fire about 24 at him on his radio show, on the Footy show, on Fox Footy, in his columns and all his media mates would get right in line behind him. Koch should get the whole of 7 behind him and hit the launch button.

Denham..had never heard of him till now. Just another filthy journo, by the sounds. He can f right off.

cranky filthy journo who can't let go. I've never heard of the bloke before either. Now forever to be known as "blinded by the Suns" Denham.

name the source Kochie name the source.

Never mind the source, I'd guess it's an open secret "in the industry" and we'll just have to deal with them again anyway. You can attack their credibility without having to name them. Perpetuate a "fear of listening to" said source. What I'd like to have read is something like "Denying reality is no way to regain your journalistic credibility. Let it go and take more care who you lend your ear to next time.".

Denham writes like he's posting on BigFooty.

very low blow. seems the sort of bloke who would get put on ignore even on the Bay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to or hope we get one of the hardest draws in the league next season.

An easy fixture has showed that it's too easy to hide our flaws. I want everything exposed. The Crows beatdown forced changes and a different direction.
It wasn’t we didn’t have enough tough games, it was they alternated with the easy ones. So every shit one they said ‘We’ll bounce back next week!’. Which they duly did against a minnow, before falling over against the next decent opponent.

A draw as hard as this years overall, but with a run of at least 3 top 8 sides in a row within the first six rounds would be my ideal. It’d show early season our true form and not allow the deflection of backing up the first two games with a minnow ‘beat up your much younger sibling’ faux win.

I'd like to or hope we get one of the hardest draws in the league next season.

An easy fixture has showed that it's too easy to hide our flaws. I want everything exposed. The Crows beatdown forced changes and a different direction.
We finished mid tiered so we will get a similar draw to this year based on the scheduling rules.

If by tough draw you want 3 or 4 games in a row with only 6 day breaks, well **** that sort of a draw. If you mean we don't play any decent teams at home, once again bugger that sort of draw. Are you going to fund the difference from game day receipts because you want a tough draw? A decent commercial and football draw re top opponents at home and away, and not too many 6 day breaks is what we need.

I don't care what anybody says, I love KT and Kochie. The way they have controlled and changed the narrative of this whole saga from Monday morning onward has been brilliant.

And Kochie didn't have to go any harder than he did at Denham over Twitter. Made him out to be a pitiable sack with poor sources or sources who had deliberately misled him for their own purposes. He now looks like the fool he is.

Last edited:
We finished mid tiered so we will get a similar draw to this year based on the scheduling rules.

If by tough draw you want 3 or 4 games in a row with only 6 day breaks, well **** that sort of a draw. If you mean we don't play any decent teams at home, once again bugger that sort of draw. Are you going to fund the difference from game day receipts because you want a tough draw? A decent commercial and football draw re top opponents at home and away, and not too many 6 day breaks is what we need.

I want a 2015 like draw. Lots of double ups against top 8 sides.

We will get GC in Shanghai and home and another cellar dweller double ups We will probably get a Freo double up as its been 2 years without one. So that leaves 3 from the top 12 not necessarily top 8.

http://www.afl.com.au/fixture/fixture-explained

upload_2017-9-21_15-48-52.png

Gossip Girl on her regular 5AA spot has back tracked.

She admitted she was wrong in her story yesterday when she said there was no performance clause. For those who didn't read it or missed where I posted it back on page 75.

Early on Monday, when the Port board held an unscheduled meeting, Hinkley had already been offered a two-year extension on significantly better money than his previous long-term deal. The best the coach of five years could have hoped for one week earlier was a third year on performance terms. But by the time the Port directors broke up on Monday, chief executive Keith Thomas was given the green light to improve that offer and the instruction to resolve the stand-off whatever it took. Hinkley, having already achieved contrition from his chairman, David Koch, received the extension he requested with no performance clause.

She admitted that every contract has performance clauses. She said there would be bonuses if Port makes finals, grand finals and win a premiership. She said he would earn a lot more if meets those targets. This is exactly what Rooch said yesterday that there were incentives and performance clauses.

Gossip Girl - You were wrong!! - AGAIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back