News Hinkley is staying -3 year contract extension.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criticism of Ken because our recent results have been, by any objective measure, disappointing: 'I don't blame him and his misso for wanting to flee to obscurity, ya see I actually know footy unlike you obsolescent drones moite'.

Decry Lobbe as a soulless human being who chose cash over competition?: gentlemanly discourse over an ice-cold lemon tea, old bean.
The old gambler who only talks about his wins.

Water's wet, the sky is blue, footy clubs lie.

There is no way a contract was drawn up and agreed on the weekend. It would have been in the works for months. Gold Coast might have pushed forward the disclosure date but it was all but done by the time they came knocking. The van had finished rocking.
I was expecting this to be a limmerick
Water is wet, the sky is blue
Footy clubs lie and so do you*

* but not you Ford.
I was actually a little bit disappointed that it wasn't a limerick.

Denham needs to put up or shut up. It's not like he's talking under parliamentary privilege or something. He can't just throw shit like this out there because he's been shown up and is angry.

Sue the piece of human garbage.
We wouldn't do that, we exist to be nice.

Maybe Denham is cranky at the wrong person.

It must have been Hinkley's manager who leaked this shit, as the media were so damned confident it was going to happen it was as though they had been told and then they were embarrassed. They are not happy Jan.

I was expecting this to be a limmerick
Water is wet, the sky is blue
Footy clubs lie and so do you*

* but not you Ford.
I was actually a little bit disappointed that it wasn't a limerick.

That's because I'm The Last Boy Scout ;)

MV5BN2QxYjAwNDUtYWIzMC00ZTg3LTg5YjMtOGM4YzAyZmUxMzI2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU0OTQ0OTY@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Criticism of Ken because our recent results have been, by any objective measure, disappointing: 'I don't blame him and his misso for wanting to flee to obscurity, ya see I actually know footy unlike you obsolescent drones moite'.

Decry Lobbe as a soulless human being who chose cash over competition?: gentlemanly discourse over an ice-cold lemon tea, old bean.

Firstly, it's more that I know the fundamental strategies and tactics that are inherent in every sport where the object is to get the ball to a set target.

Secondly, it's not even close to being the same.

Hinkley's performance is tied to the performance of others, who can either follow his instructions or not. Lobbe's performance is tied only to his level of effort and desire.

Denham needs to put up or shut up. It's not like he's talking under parliamentary privilege or something. He can't just throw shit like this out there because he's been shown up and is angry.

Sue the piece of human garbage.
Well, he can because he's not being challenged on it. It would be so refreshing if Koch grew a set and ripped him a new one....but, no. Sigh.

True to form, some media step all over us, trash us publicly and meekly the club says nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back