News Hinkley is staying -3 year contract extension.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

Let's just say that it would seem our club won't tolerate certain behaviour.

I don't understand why you feel the need to give only a vague indication. You've said who and what, but why are the details super secret?

Not saying you're making things up but it does seem like fake news when it's all delivered as hints.

I guess there's some details we don't need to be in the public forum.

Last edited:

#12 ... what the **** is the matter with you? Ya play favourites hold grudges and spin sh*t when we lose.
the gameplan is BS and your burning the list. Since your last extension we've played 1 final in 3yrs and lost.
KH ... Nobody talks to me like that. Don't forget it's my club and my players
#12 ... Nobody talks to me like that hey! ............. well I just ****en did
KH ... I'll getcha

Screw the gossip.

If anyone wants to know bad enough you should PM eachother.

Congrats to Dimma for perfecting Ken's game plan and structure.
Dimma has HIM's - Edwards, Rioli, Graham, Prestia etc we have LIM's - Impey, Neade, Sam Gray, Boak (when he plays as a forward)
That's the difference

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure they stuck with Harwick but they made a number of other changes (moving on assistants, bribing in Neil Balme). We don't seem to be doing the same.

You don't think we've made many changes?
Shaun Hart got moved away from the AFL side. Nicks changed his role. Lade and Bassett were brought in over consecutive seasons.

On field, the changes we have made from 2016 to 2017 were aplenty:

Defensively speaking, Carlile retired, Trengove and Impey were moved out of there, Houston, Clurey, Howard and DBJ all have been blooded as regulars whilst Bonner seems to have plenty of scope as well.

In the midfield, Polec was able to return (quite a feat considering his injury), whilst Boak and Robbie saw significantly less time in the guts. SPP looks to.be a gem and Wingard showed enough to suggest he will be a gun mid.

Dixon went up a step in 2017. Our forward line though really hampered. Richmond showed this year that you can win from pressure acts being a significant KPI but our disposal in the forward line has been woeful. Richmond make the most of their opportunities whereas we can't kick the easy ones. It's why our forward line is going to be a focus this off-season.

Heck, just look at the changes we made on field over the past month of the season! Vets were dropped, youngsters were backed in.

Seems as though the footy dept made their changes over the past 24 months, have made significant personnel changes over the last 12 months, and now want the time to see their latest plan through. That we are going to be an active player this off season is a good reminder that we aren't going to be relying on that 'organic growth' to improve either, which is a good thing.

Sure they stuck with Harwick but they made a number of other changes (moving on assistants, bribing in Neil Balme). We don't seem to be doing the same.

you'd think we'd leant the value of assistants given our demise after some moved on

In 2015 I said Ken had too many credits in the bank to be angry at him.

2016 I was 50/50 on the situation but near the end of the season I was #HinkleyOUT

2017 I've been wanting him gone all year. If he re-signed it would be a really disappointing outcome. We've been stale for 3 years.
A year later and nothing has changed and nothing will for 3 years on top of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back