News Hinkley is staying -3 year contract extension.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better football minds than mine on here so can you explain. Is kicking to a small skinny player inside 50 time ( on most occasions outnumbered) time and time again by design or has something broken down in our structure that sees this option the only one left.
Today was TGray and at times R Young AFL has been happening for the past thirty odd games.

Nah. Shaun can get very bitter.
Not saying he can't and I'm not saying we should've kept him on or anything of the like but it didn't strike as a bitter comment t'was just a guy who is surprised a talented list he has knowledge of has gone to fertilizer for three years.

I wonder how we would've gone with Gotch, Rehn and Carr still at the club. These high profile assistants have delivered bugger all, apart from Bassett who has our defensive unit operating pretty well.
Our midfield and forward line is a shambles.

Better football minds than mine on here so can you explain. Is kicking to a small skinny player inside 50 time ( on most occasions outnumbered) time and time again by design or has something broken down in our structure that sees this option the only one left.
Today was TGray and at times R Young AFL has been happening for the past thirty odd games.
Defense, held them to 50, west campaigners to 60 locked the ball somewhere between 150m to 40m from goal, held them goal less for ages...awesome defensive pressure everyone getting key defensive stats on the half back flank, awesome stuff, who needs to score when you can put the clamps on like that, who needs to win... ah defense defense defense...
We are fked

Any whispers of some better support for Ken? God knows he needs it.
The best thing that can happen to our club, the only thing that can deliver us any sort of good news is if that chump Bassett gets the job at Gold Coast.. ha ha no chance I know, no other campaigner is interested in him...

I wonder how we would've gone with Gotch, Rehn and Carr still at the club. These high profile assistants have delivered bugger all, apart from Bassett who has our defensive unit operating pretty well.
Our midfield and forward line is a shambles.
Gotch is an impressive guy reckon that was a blunder

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It wouldn't take much to baffle Shaun Rehn. He says a lot of words and does a great act in sounding like a guy who knows his shit, but all those words rarely contain very much substance.
Seems it doesn't take much to baffle Hinkley, Bassett, Voss & Nicks either

New to football? Ever watched Norwood while bass was there and watched us now and seen the exact same set up, structures, defensive slop, rubbish football mate, won't get us anywhere in the big league.
I kinda thought our defense was pretty strong this year. Happily surprised by Clurey's input. I actually see a fair bit of upside going forward.

New to football? Ever watched Norwood while bass was there and watched us now and seen the exact same set up, structures, defensive slop, rubbish football mate, won't get us anywhere in the big league.

What's Ken's role if this is Bassett's game plan?

Hey it whamboozled 8 other regional teams with subpar skills and running bases. Why wouldn't it work at the highest level against 17 other teams that can run all day and 8-9 that could hit a fly on a hog's arse from space?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back