How will the 2016 Federal Election pan out?

Remove this Banner Ad

No one in my Electorate of Groom. I will be turning up at a polling booth just to avoid a fine. Liberal, Labor and The Greens will not be getting my vote.
Ricky Muir will be getting my first vote in the Senate.

We can laugh about having representatives from the Australian Motoring Enthusiasts Party and Family First but in reality the Senate voting changes allow its composition to more closely represent the democratic will of the people. I like the option of not filling out all the boxes and preferences being distributed until they are exhausted, even if a lot are missing. I'm with the big parties on this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am watching him on Sky News atm. Every time he speaks, he impresses me more. Not bad for a bloke I thought was your average mug off the street.
Agree he has come a long way but really, you watch Sky News to be informed?:eek:

You and my Dad watch enough ABC for all of us! :p
The main reason is that I get to watch full press conferences and not sound bites that other stations choose. Plus they had interviews from all sides like they did today. Good viewing.
Your dad has good taste.

I honestly think Lazarus has been very good hope he gets back in, total agree with federal ICAC but the coalition never will, I'd let a federal ICAC look at all corruption including politicians abuse of their entitlements.

Yes on Lazarus. I wasnt happy with Lambie who came across as the worst sort of hard arsed bogun at the start. She seems to have settled, knocked off the hard edges & improved out of site for it. Also Ricky Muir who could hardly put two words together has really improved in his media interviews & in parliament.

Current polling is based on last election's preferences. It won't pan out like that this time.
Problem is PUP votes will go somewhere,they will probably stay conservative but a lot of them would have been dumb Labor voters buying the Murdoch anti carbon tax/lie shtick and maybe a lot of Liberals avoiding voting for Abbott .

Didn't he get more votes than Minister Cash?
You have just ruined my night by mentioning her name. I have been racking my brain thinking of which comediennes voice she is mimicking. Her voice so annoys me.
It is quite possible he did, will get my vote. What you see is what you will get from him.

Remove this Banner Ad

How will the 2016 Federal Election pan out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back