Prediction How will the Geelong Cats fare in season 2024?

Where will Geelong finish in 2024

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Tanner out for sure. Not convinced we see SDK next week. They don’t have king so give him another rest. Blitz can go back again and give Stanly another crack

What do we do with 2E?

Tuohy to sub

Tanner out for sure. Not convinced we see SDK next week. They don’t have king so give him another rest. Blitz can go back again and give Stanly another crack

What do we do with 2E?

They dont have king but they do have marshall and membrey so i wonder if we play sdk. Or maybe blitz follows marshall around the ground.
Scott said rohan will play,tanner will miss.

That to me looked like a tough game at optus so i wouldnt be surprised if 2e or henry get managed then again its a must win so maybe we just go all out.

And it is last game of year. If hawks win all games Freo won’t be able to make finals even if they win. So maybe no incentive. Shame

I think hawks will lose today but win their last 2 so if freo lose next week the last game of round 24 will be live and an elim final.

Many had Hawks to be near the bottom this year, but they're smashing Carlton, and should win their last 2- top 8 almost certainly. What a season! No such thing as an upset any more.
Top 4 is now ours to lose, which is a great effort after last season.

View attachment 2075799

Happy with this prediction from March

🎺
What are your thoughts on Hawthorn? I know we dealt with them twice really well, but with Sicily and Ginnivan in the team, and their current form, I think they will stay in the 8, and would hate to play them in September

Gets a few bites from the main board cats supporters but no one here has even looked like taking the bait
Only just to laugh at him.

I don't think I've seen a Cats supporter agree with his take that we're premiers in waiting even once.

We've shut it down at every turn, so much so that oppo supporters are laughing that even Geelong fans don't agree with him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are your thoughts on Hawthorn? I know we dealt with them twice really well, but with Sicily and Ginnivan in the team, and their current form, I think they will stay in the 8, and would hate to play them in September
Would LOVE to play them in September. They are riding a wave but they are clearly the least to fear of those in contention to make it. Certainty to lose the EF if they make it.

View attachment 2075799

Happy with this prediction from March

🎺
Very happy to be incorrect. On Carlton I continue to be pleasantly surprised. On St kilda I think my judgement was being affected by the underlying fear that Ross Lyon football was going to start gaining traction among the wider comp.

Would LOVE to play them in September. They are riding a wave but they are clearly the least to fear of those in contention to make it. Certainty to lose the EF if they make it.

I think they're spending lots of petrol tickets in their push for finals, and if they make it, it'll be interesting to see how the week off impacts them as that could be a momentum breaker

Seems to me the teams that really challenge the Cats clinical yet flexible approach are those that go Bazball (which I hate BTW). That is just go mental, kick the ball off the ground for 40m, handball out of your arse, kick/lead at whim.

It undermines our plans bigtime. BUT we adjust.

The upside to this folks is that we are in this balls deep this year. Great team, great coaching, great culture.

Let's enjoy what comes our way.

Have faith, every big game is a bonus for the kittens. And who knows?

Many had Hawks to be near the bottom this year, but they're smashing Carlton, and should win their last 2- top 8 almost certainly. What a season! No such thing as an upset any more.
Top 4 is now ours to lose, which is a great effort after last season.

Couldnt have you said that in a more kinder fashion to the Cats !!!

Interesting- may pan out and yet, and every one of these might be incorrect.

The only question is whether us or port finish 2nd which probably comes down to %..the rest i agree with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction How will the Geelong Cats fare in season 2024?

Back