Injury Injury thread 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

even he doesnt want mcginnity

Petterd's Mum does but she don't even know it

427655-patrick-mcginnity.jpg

I don't understand all the hate @ McGinnity, every team needs one.... I love his attack on the ball, yes his disposal is lacking but he gives his all every time he plays and normally some sort of team role. Similar to Rowan Jones.

I don't understand all the hate @ McGinnity, every team needs one.... I love his attack on the ball, yes his disposal is lacking but he gives his all every time he plays and normally some sort of team role. Similar to Rowan Jones.
Jones was far far superior.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe, but he was the whipping boy of the club also, my point is he plays a role like RJ and gives his all like RJ, I would rather him than more talented guys like Ash Smith who just didn't give a ****

And he plays AFL for the Eagles and I don't :)

Maybe, but he was the whipping boy of the club also, my point is he plays a role like RJ and gives his all like RJ, I would rather him than more talented guys like Ash Smith who just didn't give a ****
When your midfield is as good as ours was, even the whipping boy is going to be a quality player.

McGinnity is probably a good clubman but he doesn't have the talent to justify being on an afl list for 9 years.

Mcginnity makes rowan jones looks like fyfe. Jones could do all the defensive work/1%ers but also racked up fair bit of the footy at times especially towards the end of his career. Mcginnity was usefull about 3 years ago but cripps came in and become a gun defensive forward and his attacking game made him a far superior player. Sub role was mcginnity's best role and he made more impact as a sub than as a starter. WIth the sub rule gone, he will barely get a look in.

It also fustrates me when he racks 30 disposals at wafl and comes in and collect 4 disposals for us.

I hear the Potato Board is considering action against Freo for growing too many spuds of the KPP variety.

They have turned to the Spud Shed for legal advice.

This guy is their KPF coach

maxresdefault.jpg

http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/af...b/news-story/b5cad4d83ad3008527730fc6998ca1b9

EAGLES recruit Jack Redden is confident he can overcome a two-pronged challenge to work his way into West Coast’s best 22 for next year’s season-opening clash with his former club Brisbane.

Firstly, the prolific ball-winner must return to full fitness after beginning life as an Eagle in the rehab group following adductor surgery in August.

Once that box is ticked, the 25-year-old will then have to break into a strong on-ball unit that propelled West Coast to a Grand Final berth in 2015.

Having focused on volume running and building strength in his left side, Redden is set to resume full training when West Coast returns from its brief Christmas break on January 4.

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury Injury thread 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back