News Izak Rankine, Gold coast holding Rankine to Ransom- #FreeIzak

What will be the trade with the Suns? (Crows posters only, NO opposition supporters)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rozee does too and has done so multiple times.....kicked 4 goals in a quarter once when we were down.

Up to this point in their AFL careers Rozee has been way better. The future? Who knows.
Rozee was very good for most of this year but was a bit patchy prior to this year. The test for Rozee is doing it over an extended period of 2-3 years and also getting the tag.

Last edited:
I called it early that Rozee would be a gun. He tore it up in the SANFL finals for the Roosters.

I was devastated when Port got him. Had to keep reminding my Port supporting friends/family that they have a ripper on their hands when they were losing the faith.

He’s something special.

Listen from 30:45 for Rankine to discuss his midfield desire & play similar to Dusty / Shai Bolton

Wanganeen was a gun at 16. I've watched a lot of footy and whilst a few 17 year olds really stand out, him and Kernahan were the two stand outs at that age
Ben Hart also stands out in AFL times. Started playing League for North Adelaide in the 1990 finals having just turned 16 Years. Played SANFL in 1991 mostly as a 16yo and was then All-Australian for the Crows in 1992 mostly as a 17yo.

James Aish also really stood out at 16yo + just a few months playing league for Norwood from early 2011. He was AA in both 2011 & 2012 in the National U18 Championships while playing League footy. Not quite in the class of Wanganeen or Hart though.

That or sit at home watching the Bulldogs v Carlton on a Friday night...

Let me get my keys and jacket.
Season 4 Sleep GIF by The Simpsons

“We sat him down, we had a chat to him, our leadership group,” Miller told AFL 360.

“We literally just gave him our honest opinion and how we felt and what we felt with where his spot was in our club and how important he was to us succeeding and how much of a loss it is if he doesn’t play for us.”

Rankine still decided to depart, something Miller said was frustrating even though it is a common part of the AFL landscape.

“I’ll be honest, it is disappointing. I feel like for us, we felt like Izak, we put a lot of time into him,” he said.

“For the player that he is and going to become, I feel like we had a massive hand in that and trying to create that and surround him with a culture where he can thrive and relish.
Sounds like he left a cult. "One of us! One of us!"

So much commentary about a kid coming home to his home state.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listen from 30:45 for Rankine to discuss his midfield desire & play similar to Dusty / Shai Bolton

Mentions he is keen to play more.midfield minutes

On CPH2211 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Im already frothing at a the idea of a rotating mid/fwd setup between Rankine/Rachelle !
With McAdam aerially taking marks, Fog taking strong chest marks, with Rankine and Rachele to gobble up any spilled marks, it does make it exciting.

Thats not even including Tex and TT to take the big tall one on one marks either.

Now we just some elite mids to deliver the ball. :drunk:

So Rowey has said the Crows have told him that:

Rankine is on no where near $800k
Hes playing midfield
And......we arent giving up pick 5!!!!

Wow, going to be an interesting trade period
Must mean we are prepared to go the preseason draft to be that adamant.

Hes playing midfield

Hopefully it's bundling of players (Sholl/Mcasy/Crouch) for picks and maybe a future 1st/2nd rounder.

Hes playing midfield

Would love it if this is the case.

So sounds like 2023 first rounder will be involved in some way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back