News Izak Rankine, Gold coast holding Rankine to Ransom- #FreeIzak

What will be the trade with the Suns? (Crows posters only, NO opposition supporters)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen from 30:45 for Rankine to discuss his midfield desire & play similar to Dusty / Shai Bolton

Seems like a bit of a character, I reckon crows fans are going to love him. We need more personality in the sport and our team!

Massive crows supporter massive tick for me!

On SM-G988B using BigFooty.com mobile app

With McAdam aerially taking marks, Fog taking strong chest marks, with Rankine and Rachele to gobble up any spilled marks, it does make it exciting.

Thats not even including Tex and TT to take the big tall one on one marks either.

Now we just some elite mids to deliver the ball. :drunk:
Ill see you elite mids and give you a McHenry

Must mean we are prepared to go the preseason draft to be that adamant.
Not necessarily. I think a fair deal can be worked out as we did with Dawson. It's all about whether gc want to be realistic or not. If they aren't realistic in their expectations they are just drawing out the inevitable that they will except a fair deal over getting nothing.

Not necessarily. I think a fair deal can be worked out as we did with Dawson. It's all about whether gc want to be realistic or not. If they aren't well they are just drawing out the inevitable that they will except a fair deal over getting nothing.
Well we did go after the melbourne 1st last year and got it to use in a trade so maybe we are going to again be right on the front foot here

With McAdam aerially taking marks, Fog taking strong chest marks, with Rankine and Rachele to gobble up any spilled marks, it does make it exciting.

Thats not even including Tex and TT to take the big tall one on one marks either.

In terms of a rebuilding forward line, Rachele, Rankine, Fogarty and TT is a forwardline that can win you a flag imo.

We just need the midfield sorting...

Not necessarily. I think a fair deal can be worked out as we did with Dawson. It's all about whether gc want to be realistic or not. If they aren't realistic in their expectations they are just drawing out the inevitable that they will except a fair deal over getting nothing.

I'm not trolling....but.....firstly, Rowe is a massive tool on par with Rucci and second, how on earth can the crows prize out a talent like that without giving up pick 5 plus some? He was pick 3 in the best or second best super draft, he's 22 (i think) and going to be a star, likely multiple AA.

What would you demand for Rochele if he wanted to go home to Vic next season?

In my case if Butters wanted to go home, I'd be demanding nothing less than top 5 pick.

I'm not trolling....but.....firstly, Rowe is a massive tool on par with Rucci and second, how on earth can the crows prize out a talent like that without giving up pick 5 plus some? He was pick 3 in the best or second best super draft, he's 22 (i think) and going to be a star, likely multiple AA.

How did Geelong prize out Dangerfield basically the best player in the competition without giving much away at all?

Simple really, once a player nominates a club - you don't have much leverage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did Geelong prize out Dangerfield basically the best player in the competition without giving much away at all?

Simple really, once a player nominates a club - you don't have much leverage.

He was a free agent. Makes it a lot easier. Can't remember whether he was unrestricted or restricted free agent though.

In my case if Butters wanted to go home, I'd be demanding nothing less than top 5 pick.
We can use our first round pick next year and keep pick 5 this year

Its because they don't need to its not because hes not worth it.

If Adelaide were to use pick 5, they might as well just take him in national draft (not PSD) for pick 5 and GC get nothing. Therefore, by simple logic it wont be pick 5. Unfortunate for GC but thats what it is. It will be less than that. Just IMO 1st pick 2023 which will be more pick 7-10 and Adelaide will use pick 5 on a big body mid.

He was a free agent. Makes it a lot easier. Can't remember whether he was unrestricted or restricted free agent though.
He was restricted. That’s why they needed to trade with us because we could match and we had the money to do so. And because we’d finished up the ladder we were only going to get a pick in the teens as compo if he left via free agency.

I reckon TT mat have a breakout year next season.

Our forward line looks really exciting for the future.

Its because they don't need to its not because hes not worth it.

If Adelaide were to use pick 5, they might as well just take him in national draft (not PSD) for pick 5 and GC get nothing. Therefore, by simple logic it wont be pick 5. Unfortunate for GC but thats what it is. It will be less than that. Just IMO 1st pick 2023 which will be more pick 7-10 and Adelaide will use pick 5 on a big body mid.

No way goldcoast will agree to that crap deal and no way Rankine will agree to go the PSD route because he'll definitely end up at one of Westcoast, North or the Bombers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back