Strategy Jason Horne-Francis: North trade him to Port for massive unders

Easy, it’s pronounced

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

He also got 2 Brownlow votes for that game, in a heavy loss
And to think, he didn’t get selected in the first 4 rounds of the season for some stupid reason. Despite showing so much in his first season.

He’s definitely going to be an A grader. Can’t wait to see another step forward next year - expect to average over 20 disposals a game

And to think, he didn’t get selected in the first 4 rounds of the season for some stupid reason. Despite showing so much in his first season.

He’s definitely going to be an A grader. Can’t wait to see another step forward next year - expect to average over 20 disposals a game

I’m fairness he led the SANFL midfield for the first few weeks which is good development in itself. Whether that was the sole reason for his non selection is a different story

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It was actually due to a couple of stupid reasons..

A52E98E1-18F9-41DA-93F2-A5A151058F60.jpeg 719D8516-9464-4120-8499-68D23B1310A0.jpeg

Ben Keays is a good player, with limitations. He didn't have a good year. What's your opinion on him?
My opinion?..

My opinion is that ben keays, matt crouch and, to an extent, Rory Sloane should never ever play in our midfield ever again.

And from now on… Rory laird should instead be teamed up with various revolving combinations made up of shoey, Berry, soligo, pedlar, taylor, Hately, Dawson, rankine and Rachele and jones.. and any other mids we can snag in the draft, MSD and through trades and Free agency in the next 2-3 years..

Crouch is shit, keays is garbage and sloane is cooked. I’ve seen enough of all three in the last 3 years to know they are the main reason we have had one of the proven worst midfields in the comp and our win/loss record shows it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any Port fans feeling a bit miffed that the AFL denied Port's request to trade their F1 and F2 on Friday, but allowed Freo to do exactly that today?
was thinking exactly same but i think it's because they traded in another future second so it got the all clear

Any Port fans feeling a bit miffed that the AFL denied Port's request to trade their F1 and F2 on Friday, but allowed Freo to do exactly that today?
Docker's already had an extra Future 2nd from North. If Port can get in another Future 2nd, the Super Mega Awesome Trade could go ahead.

They need to give up something to get that though.

Docker's already had an extra Future 2nd from North. If Port can get in another Future 2nd, the Super Mega Awesome Trade could go ahead.

They need to give up something to get that though.
thats easy they just trade this years second for a second next year

in my opinion that is not what is holding up the mega trade

its highly unfair trade to wc and north thats what's holding it up

thats easy they just trade this years second for a second next year

in my opinion that is not what is holding up the mega trade

its highly unfair trade to wc and north thats what's holding it up

Port were also trading their second this year in the mega deal. In fact, they were giving up their whole 2022 draft hand basically.

Freo had 2 X future 2nd round picks their own plus the one they got from North for Louge hence why that was fine

Port used their 2nd this year last year when they moved up to get Sinn.

And the 2nd round compo pick for Amon they moved back for like 3 extra picks which in hindsight was a bit a dumb

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Jason Horne-Francis: North trade him to Port for massive unders

Back