Judd may miss

Remove this Banner Ad

Fehoola

Debutant
Aug 14, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Apparently Judd has come down with something. Is currently on anti-biotics and is having chest x-rays today. Thinks it could be pneumonia. Heard this from a mate of mine that is good mates with the great man...

Hope its only a flu or something!! :confused:

I can unfortunately confirm this is true, however the way it was put to me was that it is a chest infection - fev still very sore too. These are the only 2 concerns at this point in time. Grigga 100%.
Source: good friend is a physio for us.

Yes, Judd didn't train today, and Fev again only did handball drills. Grigg trained, and will play if we make a change

He'll be right, we are talking about a professional sportsman here. He will have a light week on the track, has plenty of days to recover.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope its only a flu or something!! :confused:

He forgot to hold his breath when the Richmond bubble burst on Thursday night.........took a breath in......and some of it went in his lungs before it hit the fan.

It doesn't look good.....:eek:

Oh.....and he has a minor case of leather poisoning, likley to get much worse over the next 23 weeks.

walker had 35 touches in the vfl this week but is staying in the ressies, as 1. no one deserves to be dropped and 2. they arent happy with his kicking. source : friend involved at the bullants

Robinson in the guts, Walker at full forward - lets sneak another comeback thriller in for early confidence :D Not to mention a real show of the 'depth' that seems to make BF Richmond supporters cream over Tuck, Foley, Raines, King, and whoever else comes to the top of their heads.

Seriously though, Jake the Snake looks like he had a good preseason, and Grigga definately has - might be in as direct swaps. Someone really needs to show they will be there to replace the Fevalenk if ever he should be absent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Judd may miss

Remove this Banner Ad

Back