Let’s start again - Changes R18 vs Carltank

Remove this Banner Ad

At least Cody is a plus. Poulter I'm indifferent to, though if they're the only ins our backline is going to S-T-Ruggle.

3137dfcfcd.png
242b888b85.png

Think we've found our man

Honestly don’t mind Buss not debuting this game. We will likely be killed around the midfield and he’d have to go against either McKay or Curnow which is an awful way to debut. Would be much better to debut next week

Freijah to SUB was one of the more bewildering MC selections .....

McNeil should never don the colours again. I'd like to add VDM to that list, as he is a deadset liability in the forward half.

But with BevoBall, who the F knows... Go Dogs.
McNeil was one of the few who did ok imo

I wonder how many games our players have missed and concussion tests fails we have had compared to other clubs.
I wonder if other clubs are as rigorous as ours is. Whenever there’s a head clash, our player comes off, theirs plays on 🤷‍♂️

Not likely. Studies have shown that the probability of head injuries increases when players wear helmets. The helmet doesn't protect against concussion because it's the jolting of the brain inside the skull which causes the concussion. But because the players "feel" protected then they are more likely to put themselves at risk of head knocks.
CD hasn’t had any concussions

🤞

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not the week to do it with Astro out but would Jamarra benefit from a spell down back. Not a permanent move but he could benefit from more desperation as a backman, better positioning, less one handed attempts. You never know maybe a star defender.
That’s taking optimism too far 😟

If we don't pick him this week he's definitely leaving

He has just signed on for another 2 years
That’s taking optimism too far 😟

Yeah, maybe too far. However, there is an old saying if it ain't broken do not fix it. At present Jamarra is performing badly broken) as a forward. The options are to keep the status quo and hope he hits form, drop him to the twos or change his position.

Is the game fully sold out? I'm not a member and just had a look to see if I could general admin tickets but couldn't get any

Deadset who the **** will play on Curnow then Buku got destroyed by a geriatric Ben Brown

Remove this Banner Ad

Let’s start again - Changes R18 vs Carltank

Remove this Banner Ad

Back