List Mgmt. List Management 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

Next year isn't looking good for jagging a quality mid unless we trade Butters to move up the draft order.

If we don't actually have a Cat B prospect lined up then we could do worse than giving one of the Irish options a run.

I thought I would go to the Club website and take a look at our 2023 updated playing list. What a naive fool I was as the PAFC still lists Duursma, Lycett, Bonner, Jonas, Hayes etc as part of our playing list. You would think that someone at Alberton would make the effort to update the info to keep members informed.
It's pathetic but I think it's Telstra not the club.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Next year isn't looking good for jagging a quality mid unless we trade Butters to move up the draft order.

If we don't actually have a Cat B prospect lined up then we could do worse than giving one of the Irish options a run.
I think they have been taken already unless we find some guys who didn't test at the Combine.

Going by previous years, I wouldn't expect it to be up to date until the 2024 season starts.
Agreed, whoever is in charge of that stuff has regularly dragged the chain at Alberton, it's unlikely to be the same person now but I can recall a pic of Nathan Lonie being shown on the player listing on the club's website in his Hawk's gear. :rolleyes:
It was put up a few weeks after we traded for him and it was still there until well into February of the next season.

In the era of digital cameras where pics could be taken and then downloaded almost immediately it was absolute amateur BS!

The bloke would have been available in Port gear at training sessions for months before it was changed, and I suspect the chances of any player being shown wearing another AFL club's gear on eg the collingwood web site would be less than zero.

Agreed, whoever is in charge of that stuff has regularly dragged the chain at Alberton, it's unlikely to be the same person now but I can recall a pic of Nathan Lonie being shown on the player listing on the club's website in his Hawk's gear. :rolleyes:
It was put up a few weeks after we traded for him and it was still there until well into February of the next season.

In the era of digital cameras where pics could be taken and then downloaded almost immediately it was absolute amateur BS!

The bloke would have been available in Port gear at training sessions for months before it was changed, and I suspect the chances of any player being shown wearing another AFL club's gear on eg the collingwood web site would be less than zero.
Guys, wait until the numbers have been allocated before the photos on our web site have been updated. it’s always been the same year after year and you will find that the first photos of our new players are alway a photoshop variety until the official photos are taken before the start of the season. Gee, it’s such a trivial matter and you guys want a Royal Commission into it!

Probably the most balanced list now that we’ve had for a good 15 or so years.

Not stars but we have a couple KPD across a good age profile and that actually have height and size. Hopefully as a collective they can build a strong defensive group. Aliir should now be free to be that interceptor as well which is when he’s at his best.

3 ruckman across a good age profile, 2 of which are ready to play number 1 when required and Visente to continue to develop.

A strong and talented midfield core who will hopefully be together for the next 7-8 years leading our club forward.

A good mix of tall and versatile forwards. Hopefully we see Lord continue his trajectory and take Dixon’s position and Georgiades bounce back strong from injury.

Small forward position still up in the air but hopefully having drafted 2, one of them comes on and develops into a good crumbing forward.

Overall, good off season which we addressed our needs and overall, our list is in a much better position than it was this season and in past seasons.

Guys, wait until the numbers have been allocated before the photos on our web site have been updated. it’s always been the same year after year and you will find that the first photos of our new players are alway a photoshop variety until the official photos are taken before the start of the season. Gee, it’s such a trivial matter and you guys want a Royal Commission into it!

There is nothing trivial about keeping your members informed. You may be happy to be treated like a mushroom but many of us are not. No one is saying we expect photos although that should not be too difficult in the digital age. An alpha listing of the main list and the Rookie list would be an improvement. There are posters on this thread who are telling us that McEntee and Williams have been upgraded to the main list yet all the lists I look at still have them listed as rookies along with Quinton Narkle. I am not disputing that these three have been upgraded but an official listing on the Club website would put any issues to bed.

They should at least delete the players who are no longer on the list. We've got players like Duursma listed there who actually plays for another AFL club. It's not that hard, especially given we no doubt spend a million dollars or more on salaries in the media department.

Last edited:
The numbers allocation won’t be completed until the whole list is back at training. You would think that the Rat & Ivan will have first dibs and that also number 7 will be available. My choice for that number would be Jase Burgoyne due to his old man wearing it for over 10 seasons - just putting it out there.
By the way the website shows the photos in number order whilst the app has them alphabetically

Last edited:
Thanks Jordy.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Overall, the List Management has taken care of all of the holes on the list which is a really good thing but in another way it is a really bad thing because it means that they didn't foresee these list holes. Sometimes things break the wrong way but we definitely had an unbalanced list but I feel it is back to being very balanced in terms of the age profile and also the positions. Well as best as can be.

Our off season has a similar flavour to 2017 where we played the trading game and not so much the drafting game. It was a bit of a disaster in 2017 and we didn't get a lot out of it that pushed us towards a premiership but I think in 2023, List Management has done a very good job.

Lets have a look so far and what we've done in the off season.

TRADING

Ivan Soldo comes in for Scott Lycett
Jordon Sweet comes in for Sam Hayes
Brandon Zerk-Thatcer comes in for Tom Jonas
Esava Ratugolea comes in for Jake Pasini

DRAFTING

Thomas Anastasopoulos comes in for Orazaio Fantasia
Lachlan Charleson comes in for Trent Dumont
Will Lorenz comes in for Riley Bonner
Xavier Walsh comes in for Brynn Teakle

As a Cat B, Nathan Barkla is yet to be replaced.

LIST MANAGEMENT

Coming into the year, we had serious holes in ruck and KPD.
LM has addressed this so at least structurally we are sound.
Whether the players can excel is always based on the proof of the pudding.

So we had huge ruck issues last year. Old rucks, injured rucks, out of form rucks, WAFL rucks, can't play ruck rucks, can't play AFL rucks, 2 packs a day rucks, young not ready rucks, get strapped up your playing rucks.

IVAN SOLDO FOR SCOTT LYCETT

We paid a bit for Soldo. Actually having a look back at it, it is not too bad. The only issue is next year's 2nd.
Soldo and 50 for 41, 49, next year's 2nd and 4th.
Pick 49 and 50 cancel themselves out.
The 4th I can live with.
Soldo for 41 and next year's 2nd Rounder, essentially 2 2nds.
With Pick 41, Richmond picked up a similar, aggressive ruck in the draft in Lachlan Smith.

We get a premiership ruck who has played behind Toby Nankervis and wants to play first ruck. A big tick there. He is an instant plug and play guy who doesn't need development and will probably be bursting at the seams to prove himself as a first ruck with Rozee, Butters and Horne-Francis to work with. He's more of an aggressive ruck which will be great for the midfield and does kick a goal. He's not a big name but Soldo puts our rucks back in the game. I get the feeling this bloke will work his butt off and this will be a good thing because his woman's butt is plastic. If he is competitive, it is a win. If he does a fair bit of good tap work and around the ground, the midfield will soar to even greater heights because last year, they rarely got a meal on the table. The Richmond fans who have come on here have been pretty strong with their praise so I think we have a wait and see approach to see what the Soldo Man can bring to the table. We have our number one ruck for the next few years.

Considering Lycett played 14 injury riddles games last year, I would consider Ivan Soldo a severe upgrade at the ruck, number one ruck position.

JORDON SWEET FOR SAM HAYES
Jordon Sweet for Pick 50.

I think this is a pretty excellent trade. First off, Sammy Hayes is broken goods down at Alberton. Who broke him and why is up for conjecture but we just had to move on. Sweet gives us a strong backup, ruckmen who I personally thought was going to be our number one ruckman. Coming home, he has played with Rozee and been coached by Josh Carr so hopefully Sweet settles in and competes strongly for the number one ruck position. I don't know if we will play two ruckmen but Sweet had been dominating the VFL all year with some outstanding numbers, numbers that seem to improve as well which is always good. I know it is only the VFL but towards the end of the year, Sweet was averaging borderline elite disposal, elite tackling and elite hitout numbers. His marking numbers were average. Can kick a goal as well.

Once again, I think this is another big upgrade from Sammy Hayes who played 4 games last year and just gives our ruck stocks a bit of a fresh start. There will be a few that say that Sammy didn't get a fair run or that their stats are similar but sometimes you just got to move on. The thing about Sweet is that he is showing high, consistent form on the improve in the Magoos and comes home to comfort and his Mum's cooking. He could surprise.

BRANDON ZERK-THATCHER FOR TOM JONAS
Brandon Zerk-Thatcher, Pick 73, 2 future 4th Rounders for Xavier Duursma.
Essentially a straight swap of BZT for the X-Man.

This is a severe upgrade going from a cooked, overcooked, burnt to the crisp captain in Tom Jonas who played 13 games to BZT which I feel is really going to be a great win for the Power. I really like this addition as the news from the Bombers fans seems to say that Zerk-Thatcher has been played out of position for a while now because like the Power, the Bombers don't have that KPD who can take the big Kahuna forwards of the AFL so he has to take them. I think he is slick and built for the 3rd defender role and is possibly too tall at 195 cm for the role which is good news for us but is quite fast or at least fast for the 3rd defender. With Aliir and Esava not only bring weird names to the fore but we will also be looking for a lot of synergy with the tall backs which we haven't had since Chad and Wakes et al. He is quite an intelligent player so it will be interesting to see how he goes with intercepting which I haven't seem him do a lot of but I am sure he is more than capable of.

A 195cm 3rd defender who can play on the forward gorillas if necessary is a great win. He should be able to help out Aliir as well. It is possible that BZT gets the second banana and leaves Aliir for chronic intercepting possibilities.

ESAVA RATUGOLEA FOR JAKE PASINI
Esava Ratugolea for Pick 25, 76 and 94.
So essentially Esava for early 2nd Rounder.
It looks like those two later picks Geelong supposedly held out for they didn't use at all.

Another piece of good business for the List Management team securing our big KPD which we haven't had for a while. Last year, Trent McKenzie manfully posted at full back but he was beaten easily by more athletic forwards in the game. Trent's one on one marking work was top notch but anything on the lead or in the air was just too much for the cooked Dulmial Gun.

When you watch the highlights, Esava has all of the attributes to be a gun KPD. He is quick, very strong, a great mark, can take a high mark and just sail for days in the air, can take a pack mark, great spoiler on the lead, will intercept and go 3rd up, can play desperate, can play forward if need be. He just needs to get his back craft sorted and he will slot in really well with Aliir and give us two high quality markers back in defence. A great structural pick up and at 198cm, he is a big, solid Kahuna Burger.

Should settle in well with his buddy Narkle being in the team. This trade could pay off just as well as Aliir has.

THOMAS ANASTASOPOULOS FOR ORAZIO FANTASIA
Thomas Anastasopoulos for Pick 48.

I was a bit out of it for the draft this year because we didn't have low draft picks. I have always been pretty confident with the List Management Team and their late picks. Of course every team has their rookie draft elevations and late round draft picks but we do pretty well with them, Darcy Byrne-Jones, the recently retired Tom Jonas, Kane Farrell, AA Dan Houston, etc. And we have a whole heap of late round picks since 2020 so we will see how that goes.

We now seem to have a type for our small forwards, defensively superior, can kick a goal though, needs to have exceptional tackling, speed doesn't hurt either, great endurance is needed. Enter Thomas Alphabet. He is a speedy Greek who seems to love to tackle and the Power coaching staff will love that. He is one of those types who almost seems to line blokes up to smash them in a tackle and because he has outstanding speed, can come from nowhere to apply real pressure. Some exciting defensive pressure from Thomas in the highlights. He has kicked very straight 21.2 across 11 games for the Geelong Falcons and when I watched his highlights, he seemed to stay in the corridor and didn't drift to the wings that often. HIs 2km time trail was 2nd best overall so he has a lot of endurance like Powell-Pepper.

A fantastic pickup and I kinda feel like if he shows out early, he could apply pressure to Jed and get games this year.
Considering Fantasia didn't get games this year because he broke a nail, this is another huge upgrade at a position of chronic need.

LACHLAN CHARLESON FOR TRENT DUMONT
Lachlan Charleson for Pick 52

Another out of the box pick for the List Management Team. This has Robbie Gray and Zak Butters in close proximity so it must be good. This lad at 177cm has all of the tricks in the book. He is a crumber, has played inside mid, kicks goals, defensive but not chronically defensive, more offensive, great in close, great recovery, dogged, never say die, natural footballer. I like him. So he has a blend of a goal kicking small forward and an inside midfielder, not a normal mix so to pull it off is quite impressive. Supposedly gives the irrits so we all love him already. I've been wanting to fall in love with an irritating small forward with a bad hair cut for a long time down at Alberton. Hopefully he can do his part of the bargain.

As we are low on the small forwards, he might compete for the small forward position this year. I think he is a bit more of a natural small forward than Thomas Alphabet but both are bringing in some quality skills. I think the most intriguing of the new recruits coming in.

A good upgrade considering Trent was never going to sniff a game this year.

WILL LORENZ FOR RILEY BONNER
Will Lorenz for Pick 57.

A great value pick at 57, with the highlights Will Lorenz just seems a footballer. At the start of the year, he was in Top 10 calculations but has dropped off. Usually that is related to injuries of the recruit just didn't kick on with the needed consistency. He seems to makes the right decisions at the right time and is always ready to play and compete. A nice size on the wing with a nice, left foot and good, overall skills, I like the pick. Perhaps a couple of preseasons in a professional environment will help Will reach his full potential.

Given Riley played 11 games, this is a nice upgrade and Will will probably need a few years in the system to get some games. However, wing is open at the moment.

XAVIER WALSH FOR BRYNN TEAKLE
Xavier Walsh for Rookie Pick 13

Another value pick for a big key forward who likes to play back. If you're going to get a tall, get them from WA I say. Xavier is a long term tall who hopefully works out.

? FOR NATHAN BARKLA

It would be great to get a developing ruckmen to put the cherry on top of the list.

CONCLUSION

So great work by the List Management Team. Lots of holed filled. Lots of positions filled. Lots of structure. Lots of value picks. Our list is now really well balanced. We burnt a couple of early picks but I will get over it. Another ruckman on the list would be good.

If we had a decent coach, I would be confident of taking a run at the Cup this year.

Overall, the List Management has taken care of all of the holes on the list which is a really good thing but in another way it is a really bad thing because it means that they didn't foresee these list holes. Sometimes things break the wrong way but we definitely had an unbalanced list but I feel it is back to being very balanced in terms of the age profile and also the positions. Well as best as can be.

Our off season has a similar flavour to 2017 where we played the trading game and not so much the drafting game. It was a bit of a disaster in 2017 and we didn't get a lot out of it that pushed us towards a premiership but I think in 2023, List Management has done a very good job.

TRADING

DRAFTING

LIST MANAGEMENT

So we had huge ruck issues last year. Old rucks, injured rucks, out of form rucks, WAFL rucks, can't play ruck rucks, can't play AFL rucks, 2 packs a day rucks, young not ready rucks, get strapped up your playing rucks.

We paid a bit for Soldo. Actually having a look back at it, it is not too bad. The only issue is next year's 2nd.
The 4th I can live with.
With Pick 41, Richmond picked up a similar, aggressive ruck in the draft in Lachlan Smith.

We get a premiership ruck who has played behind Toby Nankervis and wants to play first ruck. A big tick there. He is an instant plug and play guy who doesn't need development and will probably be bursting at the seams to prove himself as a first ruck with Rozee, Butters and Horne-Francis to work with. He's more of an aggressive ruck which will be great for the midfield and does kick a goal. He's not a big name but Soldo puts our rucks back in the game. I get the feeling this bloke will work his butt off and this will be a good thing because his woman's butt is plastic. If he is competitive, it is a win. If he does a fair bit of good tap work and around the ground, the midfield will soar to even greater heights because last year, they rarely got a meal on the table. The Richmond fans who have come on here have been pretty strong with their praise so I think we have a wait and see approach to see what the Soldo Man can bring to the table. We have our number one ruck for the next few years.

Considering Lycett played 14 injury riddles games last year, I would consider Ivan Soldo a severe upgrade at the ruck, number one ruck position.

I think this is a pretty excellent trade. First off, Sammy Hayes is broken goods down at Alberton. Who broke him and why is up for conjecture but we just had to move on. Sweet gives us a strong backup, ruckmen who I personally thought was going to be our number one ruckman. Coming home, he has played with Rozee and been coached by Josh Carr so hopefully Sweet settles in and competes strongly for the number one ruck position. I don't know if we will play two ruckmen but Sweet had been dominating the VFL all year with some outstanding numbers, numbers that seem to improve as well which is always good. I know it is only the VFL but towards the end of the year, Sweet was averaging borderline elite disposal, elite tackling and elite hitout numbers. His marking numbers were average. Can kick a goal as well.

Once again, I think this is another big upgrade from Sammy Hayes who played 4 games last year and just gives our ruck stocks a bit of a fresh start. There will be a few that say that Sammy didn't get a fair run or that their stats are similar but sometimes you just got to move on. The thing about Sweet is that he is showing high, consistent form on the improve in the Magoos and comes home to comfort and his Mum's cooking. He could surprise.

This is a severe upgrade going from a cooked, overcooked, burnt to the crisp captain in Tom Jonas who played 13 games to BZT which I feel is really going to be a great win for the Power. I really like this addition as the news from the Bombers fans seems to say that Zerk-Thatcher has been played out of position for a while now because like the Power, the Bombers don't have that KPD who can take the big Kahuna forwards of the AFL so he has to take them. I think he is slick and built for the 3rd defender role and is possibly too tall at 195 cm for the role which is good news for us but is quite fast or at least fast for the 3rd defender. With Aliir and Esava not only bring weird names to the fore but we will also be looking for a lot of synergy with the tall backs which we haven't had since Chad and Wakes et al. He is quite an intelligent player so it will be interesting to see how he goes with intercepting which I haven't seem him do a lot of but I am sure he is more than capable of.

A 195cm 3rd defender who can play on the forward gorillas if necessary is a great win. He should be able to help out Aliir as well. It is possible that BZT gets the second banana and leaves Aliir for chronic intercepting possibilities.

It looks like those two later picks Geelong supposedly held out for they didn't use at all.

Another piece of good business for the List Management team securing our big KPD which we haven't had for a while. Last year, Trent McKenzie manfully posted at full back but he was beaten easily by more athletic forwards in the game. Trent's one on one marking work was top notch but anything on the lead or in the air was just too much for the cooked Dulmial Gun.

When you watch the highlights, Esava has all of the attributes to be a gun KPD. He is quick, very strong, a great mark, can take a high mark and just sail for days in the air, can take a pack mark, great spoiler on the lead, will intercept and go 3rd up, can play desperate, can play forward if need be. He just needs to get his back craft sorted and he will slot in really well with Aliir and give us two high quality markers back in defence. A great structural pick up and at 198cm, he is a big, solid Kahuna Burger.

Should settle in well with his buddy Narkle being in the team. This trade could pay off just as well as Aliir has.

I was a bit out of it for the draft this year because we didn't have low draft picks. I have always been pretty confident with the List Management Team and their late picks. Of course every team has their rookie draft elevations and late round draft picks but we do pretty well with them, Darcy Byrne-Jones, the recently retired Tom Jonas, Kane Farrell, AA Dan Houston, etc. And we have a whole heap of late round picks since 2020 so we will see how that goes.

We now seem to have a type for our small forwards, defensively superior, can kick a goal though, needs to have exceptional tackling, speed doesn't hurt either, great endurance is needed. Enter Thomas Alphabet. He is a speedy Greek who seems to love to tackle and the Power coaching staff will love that. He is one of those types who almost seems to line blokes up to smash them in a tackle and because he has outstanding speed, can come from nowhere to apply real pressure. Some exciting defensive pressure from Thomas in the highlights. He has kicked very straight 21.2 across 11 games for the Geelong Falcons and when I watched his highlights, he seemed to stay in the corridor and didn't drift to the wings that often. HIs 2km time trail was 2nd best overall so he has a lot of endurance like Powell-Pepper.

A fantastic pickup and I kinda feel like if he shows out early, he could apply pressure to Jed and get games this year.
Considering Fantasia didn't get games this year because he broke a nail, this is another huge upgrade at a position of chronic need.

Another out of the box pick for the List Management Team. This has Robbie Gray and Zak Butters in close proximity so it must be good. This lad at 177cm has all of the tricks in the book. He is a crumber, has played inside mid, kicks goals, defensive but not chronically defensive, more offensive, great in close, great recovery, dogged, never say die, natural footballer. I like him. So he has a blend of a goal kicking small forward and an inside midfielder, not a normal mix so to pull it off is quite impressive. Supposedly gives the irrits so we all love him already. I've been wanting to fall in love with an irritating small forward with a bad hair cut for a long time down at Alberton. Hopefully he can do his part of the bargain.

As we are low on the small forwards, he might compete for the small forward position this year. I think he is a bit more of a natural small forward than Thomas Alphabet but both are bringing in some quality skills. I think the most intriguing of the new recruits coming in.

Will Lorenz for Pick 57.

A great value pick at 57, with the highlights Will Lorenz just seems a footballer. At the start of the year, he was in Top 10 calculations but has dropped off. Usually that is related to injuries of the recruit just didn't kick on with the needed consistency. He seems to makes the right decisions at the right time and is always ready to play and compete. A nice size on the wing with a nice, left foot and good, overall skills, I like the pick. Perhaps a couple of preseasons in a professional environment will help Will reach his full potential.

Given Riley played 11 games, this is a nice upgrade and Will will probably need a few years in the system to get some games. However, wing is open at the moment.

Another value pick for a big key forward who likes to play back. If you're going to get a tall, get them from WA I say. Xavier is a long term tall who hopefully works out.

? FOR NATHAN BARKLA

It would be great to get a developing ruckmen to put the cherry on top of the list.

CONCLUSION

So great work by the List Management Team. Lots of holed filled. Lots of positions filled. Lots of structure. Lots of value picks. Our list is now really well balanced. We burnt a couple of early picks but I will get over it. Another ruckman on the list would be good.

If we had a decent coach, I would be confident of taking a run at the Cup this year.
You've entirely left Xavier Duursma out of this analysis btw. We haven't replaced him with anyone. Better hope Josh Sinn remembers how to play football quickly.

TRADING

DRAFTING

LIST MANAGEMENT

The 4th I can live with.

Will Lorenz for Pick 57.

? FOR NATHAN BARKLA

CONCLUSION

I have no clue how you can assert that picks are "fantastic" and "great value" when they haven't even had a single training session let alone demonstrated compentency at AFL level.

Bergman, Farrell, Byrne-Jones, Jones, Burgoyne, Narkle, Jackson and Sinn all have a chance to replace Duursma on the wing.
Jones no
Byrne Jones no
Jackson no
Farrell moving to wing might work but he tends to get lost.
Bergman should stay back but probably wont given we dont have many options. He has failed on the wing before and performs his best reading play from behind and intercept marking.

Our wing options are realistically:
Boak, Burgoyne, Lorenz, Sinn, Farrell

None are proven in performing in that role. If anything Burgoyne is probably the most promising wingman in the list and he's a 2nd year stick figure.

Jones no
Byrne Jones no
Jackson no
Farrell moving to wing might work but he tends to get lost.
Bergman should stay back but probably wont given we dont have many options. He has failed on the wing before and performs his best reading play from behind and intercept marking.

Our wing options are realistically:
Boak, Burgoyne, Lorenz, Sinn, Farrell

None are proven in performing in that role. If anything Burgoyne is probably the most promising wingman in the list and he's a 2nd year stick figure.
3rd year now

You've entirely left Xavier Duursma out of this analysis btw. We haven't replaced him with anyone. Better hope Josh Sinn remembers how to play football quickly.
Yes, the post was more interested in the coming in and going out of talent.

I wasn't that interested in talking about what has left but more interested in how the new players on the list change the profile of the list itself. For mine, that is super important.

As stated by others, we have plenty of guys on the list who can fulfil the wing position. It seems like Bergman might start on the wing and he actually started on the wing last year. I remember watching a video with him and he was talking about actually teaching other players how to play wing. Because we didn't have the KPDs, he went back to plug in holes in defence and did such a great job. It looks like Bergman will get one of the wing roles and he should give us much needed attacking thrust which we missed from both wings for pretty much all of last year. He has pace, hard run and a pretty big kick which he needs to work on but I think he can be super damaging on the wing. And if he excels, could spend a bit of time in the centre.

The other wing I would go with either Josh Sinn or Jase Burgoyne as they are young, fast guys and I love a fast wingman. My fave winger has always been Trigger and obviously Greg Anderson as well. We also have as Ross has stated, Narkle, Farrell, Byrne-Jones and Lachie Jones. Now Lorenz.

We really struggled with the wing last year with Xavier completely out of form and injured most of the time and a hodge podge of players on the other wing like Boak and freaking Wines.

I think we will sort out our wings this year and it will really help transition ball and quick F50 entries.

1700906113784.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back