Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

But there is no denying he is bitter. He got told by the Club that the position on the board he thought he was entitled to wasn’t his and to go to a vote.
Darren Cahill, whom Koch appointed to the board at his own discretion, recommend Tredrea as his replacement and advised Tredrea he had done so. Tredrea contacted Koch and advised that he was interested in the board position Cahill had recommended him for. Koch proceeded to dick him around for 5 months before telling him to learn about the club he has crippled his body for.

He didn't think he was entitled to it, he was following up on Cahill's recommendation.

Respond the best he can? By trainwrecking an interview on TV, or hitting the slopes for some work/life balance.

batman-thinking.gif

I doubt he’s a good person too, but fu.k me how low are the standards?
I actually listened to the Basset interview via the SEN podcast and it wasn’t too bad.
Definitely worth a listen that quote is a little bit out of context. Talks about the defenders and how they are going

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This club (and player) fascination with "being a good person" does my head in.
Tom Jonas could be the nicest guy in the world. the fact is he's underperforming.
I remember when footballers were judged on their contribution to winning.......
But it's a brave new world these days. Things are not the same anymore.

I actually listened to the Basset interview via the SEN podcast and it wasn’t too bad.
Definitely worth a listen that quote is a little bit out of context. Talks about the defenders and how they are going
Just listened. It’s hard to like Bassett. He’s arrogant and doesn’t try to hide his contempt for Port supporters or outside opinions that challenge us. He’s been there a long time and history will show that his lines have often been at their weakest and most dysfunctional when he’s been in charge of them. He presided over our backs when we were terrible at moving the ball from kick out and defence. Montgomery then fixed that.

Meanwhile Bassett went to our forward line and looked after that when our forward movement was kick it to Charlie or wait for Robbie to pull out a miracle. Chad’s forwards are at least kicking a score this year.

Now Bassett’s back with the backline and acting like he has crap to work with - which he does - but he’s also been at the club long enough to own some of the crap that’s stagnated and not thrived under this coaching regime.

On the positive side, he nailed DBJ’s struggles in that interview. It does sound that he realises something needs to change with the personnel in defence. Let’s see what happens tonight. I doubt it will just be McKenzie or Williams being added there. Something tells me we’ll see either Bergman, JHF or Mead spend time at HB tonight.

Lol Fox Footy’s pre-game montage and intro.

They spend years gaslighting Port fans into believing Ken Hinkley is a master who deserves our undying support, and we get cratered in a Showdown by a team that had won 5 games since last April, and it’s a seamless shift into, “there’s a new Eddie [Izak] in town! the Crows are back!”

🤪

Just listened. It’s hard to like Bassett. He’s arrogant and doesn’t try to hide his contempt for Port supporters or outside opinions that challenge us. He’s been there a long time and history will show that his lines have often been at their weakest and most dysfunctional when he’s been in charge of them. He presided over our backs when we were terrible at moving the ball from kick out and defence. Montgomery then fixed that.

Meanwhile Bassett went to our forward line and looked after that when our forward movement was kick it to Charlie or wait for Robbie to pull out a miracle. Chad’s forwards are at least kicking a score this year.

Now Bassett’s back with the backline and acting like he has crap to work with - which he does - but he’s also been at the club long enough to own some of the crap that’s stagnated and not thrived under this coaching regime.

On the positive side, he nailed DBJ’s struggles in that interview. It does sound that he realises something needs to change with the personnel in defence. Let’s see what happens tonight. I doubt it will just be McKenzie or Williams being added there. Something tells me we’ll see either Bergman, JHF or Mead spend time at HB tonight.
I thought he nailed the blocking of defenders by forwards as well.
I noticed it in the Collingwood game and also last week.
Noticed last night as well.
The thing is if you are coaching against us you are definitely going to block Aliir because there is not anyone else taking Intercept marks and we have just dropped the defender with the second most intercepts possessions in the team.

Lol Fox Footy’s pre-game montage and intro.

They spend years gaslighting Port fans into believing Ken Hinkley is a master who deserves our undying support, and we get cratered in a Showdown by a team that had won 5 games since last April, and it’s a seamless shift into, “there’s a new Eddie [Izak] in town! the Crows are back!”

🤪
Are you going to transition back to being a crows supporter

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back