Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

images
To be fair that is in game, so here's a HD version of the 1996 CGI intro for tomb raider, she's going across the desert so much like thte 1969 cgi of the moon landing:
1721193399473.png

I mean it's not hard to see in 1969 they had this but better blacks.

NASA put a man on the moon with that technology in 1969, or maybe it was just a hoax.
LOL They only needed to do mathematical calculations to do that, and still needed a computer the size of the Opera House to do it! ... Not much more than the equivalent of an abacus compared to today's computing abilities.

I think Nvidia only introduced the world's first GPU around 1999, without which it would have been impossible to fake a moon landing with believable CGI.

LOL They only needed to do mathematical calculations to do that, and still needed a computer the size of the Opera House to do it! ... Not much more than the equivalent of an abacus compared to today's computing abilities. ...
You're ignorance of early digital computers is truly astounding.

The Apollo Guidance Computer weighed 32kg and was smaller than a seat in the Opera House. While it had far less computing power than a modern smart phone any comparison to an abacus is ridiculous.

Rucci a couple of weeks ago, on SEN went thru the 3 articles he writes for the PAFC wrbsite each week.

Monday a game review article
Midweek a history type article
Friday he is asked to transcribe Ken's Friday pre game presser, or on a Thursday for a Thursday game.

Whilst there is a bit of mayo on his tweet to give a heads upto the article, he basically has just transcribed Ken's answers to questions at the presser.

He rephrases the questions so that he doesnt have to give credit to the journos who asked the questions.

So there is nothing to jump up and down about Rucci in him writing this article. Ken gives bullshit answers, and Rucci is paid to word for word transcribe the bullshit.

I haven't read the AFL Record article, but I can imagine it's a love fest job.

Rucci a couple of weeks ago, on SEN went thru the 3 articles he writes for the PAFC wrbsite each week.

Friday he is asked to transcribe Ken's Friday pre game presser, or on a Thursday for a Thursday game.

Whilst there is a bit of mayo on his tweet to give a heads upto the article, he basically has just transcribed Ken's answers to questions at the presser.

He rephrases the question so that he doesnt have to give credit to the journo who asked the question.

So there is nothing to jump up and down about Rucci in him writing this article. Ken gives bullshit answers, and Rucci is paid to word for word transcribe the bullshit.

Transcribe his press conferences lol. what a ferkin life

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He rephrases the questions so that he doesnt have to give credit to the journos who asked the questions.

It is the club pushing the gaslighting message that The Belief Is Strong. It's not, we don't at all believe we can beat good sides when we are the underdog. We lose these games again and again and again.

Who honestly believed we would beat Collingwood, Adelaide, Carlton, Gold Coast? No one.

The only game we have won that I didn't expect to win was the Geelong game this year. And that was built on one unicorn quarter of Everything we touched turned to gold. After that we hung on for dear life.

Anyone else having transmission issue with FOXTEL atm? I have an apology on screen and their website is down. Looks like I will be forced to look at FTA this evening.
No because I dont have Foxtel, but on the ABC News they have gone thru a whole lot of companies who are having issues with outageous and Foxtel was one of about 20 they read out. The ABC has been hit and thats why they have investigated. Think they said 9 has been affected also. ABC first started saying they had issues about 2.50.

They got some expert on 10 minutes ago and said there are lots of reports in Oz and NZ and there are a couple in Asia being reported.

Anyone else having transmission issue with FOXTEL atm? I have an apology on screen and their website is down. Looks like I will be forced to look at FTA this evening.
Microsoft has a massive outage due to a cyber attack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back