Player Watch Mid-Season Pick #12 (2024) - Logan Evans

Remove this Banner Ad

100% has to get the Rising Star nomination this week. Kid is a jet who keeps rising to the occasion, and as he develops more confidence he's showing more clubs in his kit bag particularly when in possession with the footy.

Future 200+ gamer - only time I've been this certain about a player so early in their career was Houston.

100% has to get the Rising Star nomination this week. Kid is a jet who keeps rising to the occasion, and as he develops more confidence he's showing more clubs in his kit bag particularly when in possession with the footy.

Future 200+ gamer - only time I've been this certain about a player so early in their career was Houston.
Wines was a cert after 2, was flashing for Brownlow vibes after being sub in the Collingwood game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An absolutely super pickup ... We totally blindsided the competition with that draft pick after hiding him in the awful Magpies for the first half of the season, totally camouflaging him in crapness. Just brilliant!

Whenever he has, or goes near, the football, you just have 100% confidence he will do well! He just has the poise of a 100-game player!

Love this guy left his mark immediately on the field not many players do that at this level, has hardly put a foot wrong.
He is an absolute statesman on the field. Good players lift the vision of everyone around them. I think that's is what is happening with this side a new found belief!

So anybody left who thinks Jimmy Rowe was a better option?

Nick Offerman Smile GIF

For the melts, absolutely - There's always 2025 baby!

Otherwise, can't believe he didn't get picked sooner. What a stud, especially with Houston being out he really stepped up. If he doesn't get a Rising Star nod, the award doesn't matter anyway!

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Mid-Season Pick #12 (2024) - Logan Evans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back