NAB Cup Round 1 vs Geelong & Sydney Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Wilkes looking much more comfortable around the Forward 50

Saad electrifying, unlucky to not have a goal or two

Ledger in every contest, looks to be a lock for round 1

Blake a bit sketchy with his marking and kicking

Overall we look much more comfortable and free flowing this game.

FFS that was a mark to Wilkes.

Good first half, although we wasted a few opportunities. Wilkes looks a lot more at home up forward and our defence with Simpkin at fullback looks a lot more solid.

Ledger and Cripps still looking good and Saad is exciting, unlucky not to snap a goal there. Winmar showing some good signs too.

Wilkes much more comfortable in the forward line.
Saad loving this guy´s work. Milney and Saad as crumbers will be scary for opposition backs. Ledger definetely part of our future midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well Simpkin, Cripps, Siposs, Ledger, Saad and Ross have put up pretty solid cases for Rnd 1. And Stanley.

Milera and Shenton impressed me too in their small time. And Winmar.

**** it, everyone contributed. No one stunk up the place, put it that way.

Can't say we lack speed with those guys now though.

Much more direct. Ross quick hands, Ledger terrific. Cripps looks the goods at HB.
Milera impressed. Shenton looks like a clever player.Good to see Stanley in the ruck for a bit.Feeling a bit better even though it was largely against a team of Geelong´s kids.

Much more direct. Ross quick hands, Ledger terrific. Cripps looks the goods at HB.
Milera impressed. Shenton looks like a clever player.Good to see Stanley in the ruck for a bit.Feeling a bit better even though it was largely against a team of Geelong´s kids.
I don't think so, the only major omissions I can think of are Selwood and Pods.

Feel better after that performance, we looked a lot better in defence with Simpkin and Blake down there.

Wilkes looked better as a swingman between forward and defence, much better forward though.

The thought of Milne, Schneider, Saad and Milera all lurking around midfield and pushing forward is salivating, all have speed and goal scoring potential.

Ledger and Cripps continue to look all class and should be best 22. Winmar, Ross and Shenton showed some good signs too.

Who says St Kilda has no good youth? There's a lot to be excited about after tonight.

Quite impressed with Watters coaching performance tonight too, he made all the changes I wanted to see in that 2nd game and I loved our intensity. We rectified a lot of our faults from the 1st game so credit has to be given to the coaching staff .

Remove this Banner Ad

NAB Cup Round 1 vs Geelong & Sydney Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back