Game Day NAB Wk 1 Crows Vs Saints Vs Power

Remove this Banner Ad

Jenkins ~ 1 Handball and 3 Hitouts
McKernan ~ 1 Kick, 2 Handballs, 9 Hitouts and 1 Tackle
Johnston ~ 1 Handball
Lynch ~ 4 Kicks, 1 Handball and 3 Marks

Not a great performance from any of the would-be Tippett replacements, Lynch and Smack looking the better at this stage. Hopefully they can pick it up in the second game and give the club a reason to play them in round 1. Poor delivery into the forward 50 wouldn't have helped them to be completely fair but still not good enough.
Did you watch the game. Smack wasn't in picture apart from ruck contests, and I don't know how lynch got four touches. Atleast Jenkins contested. Our first goal was from callinan handing off to stiffly after roving a Jenkins marking contest.

Did you watch the game. Smack wasn't in picture apart from ruck contests, and I don't know how lynch got four touches. Atleast Jenkins contested. Our first goal was from callinan handing off to stiffly after roving a Jenkins marking contest.
Didnt have to be nostradamus to tip smack wouldnt have much of a game...

No I didn't watch the game, I was working and only heard bits and pieces on Triple M. I was going off the stats only.

Quite liked what I saw of Cam Ellis-Yolmen, thought Tambling settled and looked 20x more confident than last season. Think Crouch had nerves, but Brown looked comfortable while not imposing. Douggie giving his all, as usual.

No I didn't watch the game, I was working and only heard bits and pieces on Triple M. I was going off the stats only.
Fair enough.

Takeaway for me is that kerridge, Ellis-Yolmen, crouch and Tambling will put pressure on for spots. I will confess to not being an Otten fan in the past, but he looks in okay nick.

Smith and wright will improve again. Both class.

Can't expect much when our best 10 are out.

I'm going to assume Sando told the boys to take it easy in the heat. Expecting a better effort against Port.

I remember this time last year we were all screaming at Tex for being lazy... ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From what I heard, we looked better in the second half, still lacking particularly defensively but not as completely lacking as in the first half.

Who has the moronic giggle on MMM every time Port got the ball vs Sts? Was trying to listen and it made it difficult. Unprofessional.

It was Jars! Can't believe he laughs like that in public.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day NAB Wk 1 Crows Vs Saints Vs Power

Remove this Banner Ad

Back