NaCl ^16 🧂🧂

Remove this Banner Ad

Go and have a peek at the Scott Pendlebury thread on the main board. A bunch of people completely rewriting history. I am honestly questioning my reality reading through that dross.
For all of our sanity we should limit ourselves to 15 minutes of main board dribble a day. The salt is bloody delicious though..

The Richmond ones are disturbing

I think they’d be leading my salt rankings (unofficial of course). They apparently ****ing hate us. The only positive thing they could say was regarding Bobby. They even hate Oleg.

I think they’d be leading my salt rankings (unofficial of course). They apparently ******* hate us. The only positive thing they could say was regarding Bobby. They even hate Oleg.
Yep. Unsurprisingly the Richmond board is the one spewing the most hatred. They are Easily the most feral and unhinged supporter base.
Its just relentless low IQ and zero class trash on their board. Even the Blues board is much more gracious.
Worst supporters in the comp confirmed. Not that it needed to be.

Yep. Unsurprisingly the Richmond board is the one spewing the most hatred. They are Easily the most feral and unhinged supporter base.
Its just relentless low IQ and zero class trash on their board. Even the Blues board is much more gracious.
Yep and they're not funny at all either. At least I've had a laugh on the Carlton board. Port board pretty funny too.

Cartank board

Of their Premiership winning side, 9 will be 30+ next year. That doesn’t include Adams, who didn’t play but is absolutely best 18.

To illustrate how dire it’s gonna get, here are the 10 with their successors that are on their current list (that didn’t play yesterday, obviously):
Scott Pendlebury - Fin Macrae
Jeremy Howe - Trey Ruscoe
Steel Sidebottom - John Noble
Mason Cox - Oscar Steene
Jamie Elliot - Trent Bianco?
Brodie Mihochek - Ash Johnson
Tom Mitchell - Reef McInnes
Will Hoskin Elliot - Arlo Draper
Taylor Adams - Ed Allan
Jack Crisp - Jakob Ryan

They are deadset cooked with that list profile! They’ve pulled it off this year and that’s what they’ll be judged on but wow, if the Lions knocked them off we’d have had years and years to hold over them.

It was a great game though and they did deserve to win, and were very fun to watch. But wowee we could’ve had a golden era of taunting the black and white army had they lost in the last minute then fell away to obscurity for years.
That poster forgets that unlike Carlton, the Collingwood Football Club NEVER falls away to obscurity for years!

For all of our sanity we should limit ourselves to 15 minutes of main board dribble a day. The salt is bloody delicious though..

I might just retire from the main board altogether. Didn’t touch it in the week leading up to the grand final, made the buildup so much more calm and enjoyable.

They’re sickening individuals and the mods are enablers and culprits themselves. Disgusting place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is a pity CARLTON didn't get through to the GF. We would have absolutely buried them coming into their 4th final and we could have all had a less stressful day on Saturday.
Can I just say that would mean another finals win, enough was enough, it had to stop, it did but still way too late. They weren’t being true to their brand and taking up too much media.

Swans board.

83d505d0c1bec11b795a178a775eb1d6.jpg

We ought to have beaten them in the worst-umpired QF ever. We added the Norm Smith medallist, Nick went onto a Brownlow-worthy season, we added Mitchell who himself is a Brownlow winner, added Markov and Frampton, De Goey had his best season… but nah we went backwards to win the flag this year because it makes this guy feel better. “Not a hope”.

Swans board.

We ought to have beaten them in the worst-umpired QF ever. We added the Norm Smith medallist, Nick went onto a Brownlow-worthy season, we added Mitchell who himself is a Brownlow winner, added Markov and Frampton, De Goey had his best season… but nah we went backwards to win the flag this year because it makes this guy feel better. “Not a hope”.

Also…. It’s not 2022.

Swans board.

So is that person arguing that Collingwood 2023 doesn't beat our Collingwood 2022 team? :oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

NaCl ^16 🧂🧂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back