Preview Next AFC Coach For 2016 & Beyond

Next AFC Coach For 2016 & Beyond

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

pretty good apprentiship.

Not convinced. Sheedy had largely lost it for his last couple. Knights ran a one-way midfield and Craig's last seasons were quite poor and he was too rigid. Then Sando could only show how not to do it whilst talking about how Geelong did it. I'm not sure how to rate 10 years playing under the one coach. They do say that Parkin wrote the book on modern coaching, so to speak. None of the club's he has been involved in as coach ran a leading football program while he was there.

Just because Roo said they won't announce their coach until after the GF doesn't mean we're limiting ourselves to teams we think will make the GF, could just mean that we're gonna wait until after the GF to announce the coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think it's just that. A highly regarded Malthouse took over and they went backwards with a similar list. It benchmarks what he got out of the list a bit higher.

2012 under Ratten 11W 11L
2013 under Malthouse 11W 11L

The slide has started before Malthouse was given the job and was the reason why Ratten was sacked. Malthouse's mistake at Carlton was not pulling the pin earlier on a rebuild.

2012 under Ratten 11W 11L
2013 under Malthouse 11W 11L

The slide has started before Malthouse was given the job and was the reason why Ratten was sacked. Malthouse's mistake at Carlton was not pulling the pin earlier on a rebuild.

MM went on record in 2013 and 14 declaring Carlton are a top 8 side and need to close the top 4 gap

MM actually did seem to believe that Carlton was in good shape, it's only this year he has changed his tune

Campo has got them playing solid football and seems to have a good temperament in the box

Yep he's not doing his chances any harm. Players seem to like him too. I like the way he goes to them and embraces them after a game

Our list impressive ....our window open .....pick the wrong coach & WOW

Campo caretaking Walsh gameplan & philosophies

Campo ONLY could turn the Sydney game to what we saw against Richmond .....that's Campo not Walsh there

That Said ....IMO Campo not strong enough & i repeat ....he wasn't interviewed 9 months ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back