Nick Stevens Could be out for the season

Remove this Banner Ad

This isn't the first time I have voiced my opinion on the content of some of DC's posts and probably won't be the last.

Whilst we are all entitled to our own opinion, it is clear that DC doesn't like JK and goes out of his way to show it which in my book is uncalled for and not needed. Simple.

Think you'll find it may well be.

Think you'll find it may well be.

Hopefully you are right. As I have explained to DC in a PM, I hope he continues to post informative posts. I understand that he doesn't think he has done enough to earn the Navy Blue and he is entitled to that opinion. All I have asked is that he lay off JK and stop repeating himself.

So what is the latest on Stevens? I cbf reading all 7 pages :p

The latest - some posters here seem to think he will never play again. Radio SEN and Channel 9's Footy Classified confirm he has had precautionary scans which hopefully will reveal more on his problem in the days to come. Stevo himself has said he thinks he will be fine and expects to play against WC on Sunday. He trained this morning.

Headline in the Herald-Sun: "Chronic knee soreness hampers Stevens".

Then it goes on to talk about his neck, never once mentioning the knee.

I hope the problem is nothing to worry about for Nick's sake.

Headline in the Herald-Sun: "Chronic knee soreness hampers Stevens".

Then it goes on to talk about his neck, never once mentioning the knee.

I hope the problem is nothing to worry about for Nick's sake.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone have any idea when we (Nick) finds out the results of the scans?

Hopefully it will be posted on the AFL website soon after he finds out so we will know.

He said on On The Couch last night that he would find out the results of the scans today. He didn't seem to concerned about the scans, and is ready to play in Perth on Sunday.

Here we go again - another entire day of Doctors and Nurses at BF. I might take a little walk.
We need to get this man to a hospital!

What is it?

It's a large building with beds and patients but that's not important right now.

Forgive the paraphrasing, been a while.

I really couldn't care less if he never played again.

I'd not want a young man cut down in the prime of his life just for the sake of a game.

Blake Caracella is a prime example of how a career can end so quickly.

exactly what i was trying to say - footy is just a game, it's not the be all and end all. Just a game at the end of the day, there are bigger and better thigns to worry about, and certainly health is much more important.

Have a read of his post Thylacine60 and cry over that one as well? Pfft.:rolleyes:

Further tests required. We'll know more tomorrow.

Whatever it is, it isn't obvious.

Not good news :thumbsdown: . Hopefully it's nothing serious, for Carlton's sake (and my DT, for that matter), but for mainly his sake. With Andrew Johns retiring from RL and some RU retiring, last thing we need is Stevens to complete the trio :( . Still, doubt it's anything serious, considering he said he trained last night.

I agree that ch. 7 have probably made it out to be more than it actually is, however, if you are having any problems with your neck, back, head, etc, etc, then I really think you need to be pretty careful about how you go treating this injury, and if he needs some time off, then he should take it.
good point - if the doctors say take the season off he should...its better than the alternative

Yeah 7 probally overboard but its better to safe than sorry

Good Luck Stevo!

Not good news :thumbsdown: . Hopefully it's nothing serious, for Carlton's sake (and my DT, for that matter), but for mainly his sake. With Andrew Johns retiring from RL and some RU retiring, last thing we need is Stevens to complete the trio :( . Still, doubt it's anything serious, considering he said he trained last night.

training is besides the point... Johns was back training (kind of) but then had precautionary scans and that ended it all... fingers crossed it is nothing!

thylacine60... dude you have to lighten up a little, we ain't doctors no but when you have a precedence such a Johns you need to realise what the worst is and hope for the best!

training is besides the point... Johns was back training (kind of) but then had precautionary scans and that ended it all... fingers crossed it is nothing!

thylacine60... dude you have to lighten up a little, we ain't doctors no but when you have a precedence such a Johns you need to realise what the worst is and hope for the best!

Wait.

Be informed.

Post.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nick Stevens Could be out for the season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back