Preview NO CHANGE - Grand Final v West Coast Eagles, Saturday at MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

We're better off on Saturday with an extra tall (if we had a fit one, ready to go, with a low chance or injury recurrence).

The prospect of a Moore that can play out the entire game is tantalising, simply because of how effective he could be against Kennedy.

Going on his 2018 history, match conditioning, and what the coach has said so far, it's very unlikely he'll be picked. If the club goes that way, they'll only get support from me no matter the result.

Reid is also an injury risk (but maybe less so). On the flipside he doesn't match Moore's speed and has even less match conditioning.

In the end the club will take a punt regardless, as sticking with the current 22 is also a risk. Is it the smallest risk?
Exactly, everyone’s worried about Moore getting injured he comes in. What if Howe or Goldy get injured and we don’t have him. We are stuffed.
If there is a change it’s Moore in for Aish.

Just in case anyone missed it on previous page. SEN has confirmed no changes.

Harvey just had a presser, so I assume that's where it came from.

Nobody's missed it but SEN is not the Collingwood FC. Its probably correct but its not guaranteed to be so.

Pies dont play smoke and mirror games but theres always an exception!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SEN has just said we have confirmed no changes.

Edit. Not confirmed yet officially.
There will be great gnashing of teeth late in the game if Kennedy gets off the leash. Relying upon your midfield to dominate in order to protect an undermanned defense is a very risky game plan.

Very nervous about Kennedy now, Goldsack is just too undersized. We are going to need a hell of a team performance to stop him on Saturday.

Seriously.. what's up with these body language experts on here? Cant even get The Maynard body language analysis right. What's next re.. done an accelerated online Tafe course and charge $229 an hr for life coaching advice?

Cut the trendy life coaching crap re.. please!

Unfbelievable re.

Last edited:
Going to need to put pressure on midfield delivery and make sure the ball comes in high and dirty so we can get people in front of Kennedy leads, make a Kennedy sandwich. Then Goldy or Howe can come over the top. Will need mids defensive side.

Organised last year's post season Barbie for zero RSVPs
No one shows up at Starbucks for an autograph.

Leads me to believe you're all in awe of me re. Can't help but get an ego boost out of this to be honest.

Ti les re?

I just got my Black & White Swimming shorts delivered for your GF Pool Party. :mad:

new-outdoor-man-aussie-men-swimwear-mens.jpg

If Moore can't get up they should bring in Reid and stick him up forward to start the game and put Mihoceck on Kennedy or Darling.

Don't mess with form and structure going into GF, crazy talk to move Miocheck down back and Reid an underdone Reid up forward.

This Gov injury is becoming interesting, Simpson playing it down but he couldn't even do walking at training yesterday.

No doubt he plays but we will know early how he is feeling.

People keep talking about Moore are people that crazy to actually think bringing in an injury prone defender who hasn't played since the Sydney game is a good selection?

I have no faith in Moore and his body he is a liability.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview NO CHANGE - Grand Final v West Coast Eagles, Saturday at MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back