Preview NO CHANGE - Grand Final v West Coast Eagles, Saturday at MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Very nervous about Kennedy now, Goldsack is just too undersized. We are going to need a hell of a team performance to stop him on Saturday.
That is exactly what we have had this finals series,everyone putting their hand and working hard for each over and that,s what we will see this saturday also,team defense.

Seriously.. what's up with these body language experts on here? Cant even get The Maynard body language analysis right. What's next re.. done an exhalirated online Tafe course and charge $229 an hr for life coaching advice?

Cut the trendy life coaching crap re.. please!

Unfbelievable re.

Geez mate chill out FFS

Just asked the question as pics were dropping from training

No one claims to be an ‘expert’

As the great man once said this time of year, there is always smoke and mirrors behind the windows

That is exactly what we have had this finals series,everyone putting their hand and working hard for each over and that,s what we will see this saturday also,team defense.
Kennedy had 6 shots in the 2nd half in the QF, Riewoldt kicked 5 a week ago. There's only so much a team defence can do.

They wouldn't have had Goldsack doing media this week if they were considering dropping him.

Talk about Moore coming in is purely because people here have to find something to discuss to fill their days.

There is zero chance of the sack getting dropped, that's just crazy talk.

A fit Moore makes us better, so most are voting with their wishful thinking hats on. I'd play him if there was a guarantee that he could play 4 quarters at 100%.

They wouldn't have had Goldsack doing media this week if they were considering dropping him.

Talk about Moore coming in is purely because people here have to find something to discuss to fill their days.

Yeah, talk about Moore has got nothing to do with the fact that WC haven't lost a game this year when both key forwards played, that Richmond's main key forward wrecked our defence despite little help from his teammates, that Moore played well on Kennedy last time, or that Howe and Langdon are more valuable when not forced to defend guy's way bigger than them.

Kennedy had 6 shots in the 2nd half in the QF, Riewoldt kicked 5 a week ago. There's only so much a team defence can do.
Don,t stress it mate,we will be ready on saturday,this GF feels totally different to the last one against the Cats,we are hungry and most importantly we are fit and we will go right too the end.I see this game like our Richmond one the chance to get even after 2 losses to them and I think we will.

We're better off on Saturday with an extra tall (if we had a fit one, ready to go, with a low chance or injury recurrence).

The prospect of a Moore that can play out the entire game is tantalising, simply because of how effective he could be against Kennedy.

Going on his 2018 history, match conditioning, and what the coach has said so far, it's very unlikely he'll be picked. If the club goes that way, they'll only get support from me no matter the result.

Reid is also an injury risk (but maybe less so). On the flipside he doesn't match Moore's speed and has even less match conditioning.

In the end the club will take a punt regardless, as sticking with the current 22 is also a risk. Is it the smallest risk?

Shown he can survive his 1st return game. Injured R2 (GWS), returned R7 (Bears), injured R8 (Cats), returned R17 (WCE), missed R18, returned R19 (Tigas), injured R20 (Swans). This was only "awareness" and he has missed nearly 8 weeks.

Geez mate chill out FFS

Just asked the question as pics were dropping from training

No one claims to be an ‘expert’

As the great man once said this time of year, there is always smoke and mirrors behind the windows

Yeah it's just like you complimenting me on say the effort I put in to get a nice cinamon tan.. how would you know I didn't get my tan whilst being passed out shitfaced drunk on my banana lounge re.. seems as though the salty ocean breeze has eroded something in between your ears re..

Unfbelievable re

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No changes? Thank **** for that.

Not sure Harvey actually confirmed that's how we'll go, just that selectors have that option once they've looked at the matchups.

My beer of choice this afternoon.
Perfect choice and a good omen.

1. The unicorns, a great reference to our future Norm Smith medallist Brayden Sier
2. Bodriggy is in Abbotsford across the road from the home of football, Vic Park

This is great finals form from you jmac, keep it up and we'll get the boys across the line. UP THE WOODS!

Collingwood

B. Maynard ~ Langdon ~ Greenwood

HB. Howe ~ Goldsack ~ Crisp

C. Sidebottom ~ Treloar ~ Phillips

HF. De Goey ~ Mihocek ~ Hoskin-Elliott

F. Stephenson ~ Cox ~ Thomas

R. Grundy ~ Pendlebury (c) ~ Adams

I. Sier ~ Mayne ~ Varcoe ~ Aish

C. Buckley

No Change

Last edited:
Collingwood

C. Buckley

E. Moore, Reid, Madgen, Brown.

No Change
Strong side that.

Collingwood

C. Buckley

E. Moore, Reid, Madgen, Brown.

No Change
Moore won't be an emergency. It'll be Blair or Daicos. The other emergencies will stay the same.

Do you have any idea which club you are following?
GF’s and “absolute disgrace” are in our genes.
Don,t be like that,we need a bit of positive thinking,I just look at the players and they look relaxed and ready to go.
This group of players look ready to me if WC want to win they will have to beat us we won,t be lying down for them or anyone else.
If we are in the match at 3/4 time we will be hard to beat,I know as Pies supporters it is hard to not be skeptical at times but if we don,t believe who will.

We did not play our GF last week we will be there saturday and we will be ready to roll.

Moore won't be an emergency. It'll be Blair or Daicos. The other emergencies will stay the same.
You may very well be right but I think they might just name him to keep it going till last moments.

Not really fussed.

If you are right much prefer Daicos as it’s a nod to the future.

Don,t be like that,we need a bit of positive thinking,I just look at the players and they look relaxed and ready to go.
This group of players look ready to me if WC want to win they will have to beat us we won,t be lying down for them or anyone else.
If we are in the match at 3/4 time we will be hard to beat,I know as Pies supporters it is hard to not be skeptical at times but if we don,t believe who will.

We did not play our GF last week we will be there saturday and we will be ready to roll.
Well said. The only people carrying around history are the fans.
The players don’t give a shit about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview NO CHANGE - Grand Final v West Coast Eagles, Saturday at MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back