No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The whole “Toby is being victimised!” rubbish they came out with after he was caught eye gouging Bontempelli - and even after he got away with it - was one of the most ridiculous and nauseating things I’ve ever seen.

His answer to the questions today - specifically “Would you apologise if you bumped someone on the street?” or whatever it was was in the same vein.

He is a brilliant footballer. He is also a thug, supremely arrogant, a smart ass, and dumb.

Isn't it funny how these two character traits are so often found together.

I think that every one of those epithets is well-deserved for Toby.

Isn't it funny how these two character traits are so often found together.

I think that every one of those epithets is well-deserved for Toby.

''The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.''

Charles Bukowski

''The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.''

Charles Bukowski
Hmmm, I'm not really sure about that ... :think:

What are his teammates saying to him behind closed doors ? They must be sick to death of him putting them in this position over and over again, especially in finals.

Time to call him out instead of constantly supporting and validating him and his ASPD.

What are his teammates saying to him behind closed doors ? They must be sick to death of him putting them in this position over and over again, especially in finals.

Time to call him out instead of constantly supporting and validating him and his ASPD.

Culture driven by the coach. Coach is a complete apologist for his player. Most of the list, captain down, seem bland and gutless - unless there's a pack of them attacking Bont. That franchise has no soul, and likely never will have. It's largely a staging point for young careers to progress elsewhere. There's those that stay for big money, or leave for big money. Great Waste of Space. So apt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gerard Whately brilliant on AFL 360.

Pointing out that the “Toby Tax” is a load of bullshit and that he’s actually been protected, no persecuted - got away with a fine for kicking Dahlhaus in the face, got away with a fine for eye gouging Bontempelli, got only one week for doing it one week later on Lachie Neale etc

All these idiots like Pendlebury (who i usually greatly respect), Dane Swan (who I have **** all respect for) and that knobend Dave Matthews and Leon Cameron claiming the world is out to get him, STFU and face reality.

Greene has no one to blame but himself and has been dead lucky not to have had further suspensions in the past.

Entetesting that the big mummy was having a few words with "grub" in the rooms after the game.

Big fella did not seem too impressed.

Entetesting that the big mummy was having a few words with "grub" in the rooms after the game.

Big fella did not seem too impressed.

Big Mummy is hardly a beacon of morality, if that club is relying on him to keep standards up. I will never forgive him for what he did to Libba in 2017.

Higgins out "managed" after playing just half a game as sub. Very friendly way to say dropped
And Dahlhaus out too.

Damn ... looks like the Cats might win this one.

Higgins has been managed at least 3 times the past 5 weeks.

When your body falls off the cliff, it takes a few days to find it. Once found you put all kinds of pain killers, boosters, whatever to get you upright again…. Then after one quarter, you are so stiff that you can no longer hold on and start to fall off the cliff again.
Some have never tested themselves like that… but when you first start falling off the cliff, you ain’t ever going through another season again.

It does show us how bag Geelols depth is, that they are resuscitating Higgins and not playing anyone else. Yikes that depth must be stinky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back