No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fremantle's season was constantly disrupted with injuries or they could of made the 8. They should make the 8 next season with Neale there.

Have seen others post similar. I’m not sure, the gap between their best and worst was significant, and while you expect that from a building team they’re not that young.

Issues kicking a score, and not sure Neale helps that much. Forward line not that functional. Although Darcy is potentially a star and I do like Brayshaw.

I'm torn as to who I should be cheering for on Friday night.

I've had a soft spot for Melbourne since I was a teenager. I don't believe in "having a second team", but I'd describe Melbourne as being the most bearable of all opposition teams. If we don't win the flag, I'd be comfortable in seeing Melbourne break their drought.

In addition to that, I absolutely hate Geelong. There's no team I hate more. The thought of them winning the flag doesn't sit well with me.

HOWEVER...

I'd fancy our chances of beating Geelong in the GF, but I'm not sure I'd be as confident against Melbourne.

The absolute worst I'd feel is losing to Geelong in the GF. I wouldn't be able to bear that. The most satisfied I'd be is beating Geelong in the GF.

I have three days to decide who I'm cheering for, and I'm hoping others here can influence my decision.

I've had a soft spot for Melbourne since I was a teenager. I don't believe in "having a second team", but I'd describe Melbourne as being the most bearable of all opposition teams. If we don't win the flag, I'd be comfortable in seeing Melbourne break their drought.

In addition to that, I absolutely hate Geelong. There's no team I hate more. The thought of them winning the flag doesn't sit well with me.

HOWEVER...

I'd fancy our chances of beating Geelong in the GF, but I'm not sure I'd be as confident against Melbourne.

The absolute worst I'd feel is losing to Geelong in the GF. I wouldn't be able to bear that. The most satisfied I'd be is beating Geelong in the GF.

I have three days to decide who I'm cheering for, and I'm hoping others here can influence my decision.
As good as we have been lately, I don't think we make it to the big dance.

I dislike Melbourne supporters, so I'd be going for Geelong who Port has more chance of beating

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HOWEVER...

Melbourne for sure. Fk Geelong.

If we're not good enough to beat Melbourne then we don't deserve it.

I consider Melbourne as the best all round team this year ahead of us as second. Although the Dogs lost their last 3 games they spent the majority of the season in the top 2. Melbourne is poised to win it if they keep their shit together, beat Geelong and come out of the game with no injuries. If we overcome Port it will be a tough slog against an in form Melbourne.

I consider Melbourne as the best all round team this year ahead of us as second. Although the Dogs lost their last 3 games they spent the majority of the season in the top 2. Melbourne is poised to win it if they keep their sh*t together, beat Geelong and come out of the game with no injuries. If we overcome Port it will be a tough slog against an in form Melbourne.
Yes, but if we get through we get an extra week to freshen up. Much bigger advantage to us than to Melbourne. I would fancy us if we can get through.

HOWEVER...

Geelong, Melbourne have some absolute knobs as posters on here.

HOWEVER...

Last time we faced Melbourne, we beat them by 20. Last time we faced Geelong, we lost to a goal after the siren on their ridiculous home ground - they're nowhere near as good on a proper shaped oval like Optus.

We can beat either of them.

I consider Melbourne as the best all round team this year ahead of us as second. Although the Dogs lost their last 3 games they spent the majority of the season in the top 2. Melbourne is poised to win it if they keep their sh*t together, beat Geelong and come out of the game with no injuries. If we overcome Port it will be a tough slog against an in form Melbourne.
There could be some Richmond 2018 in this Melbourne side. Best team of the H&A season, favourites for the flag, until Mason Cox decides to have the game of his life and end their hopes right there. Can see Geelong getting through, then falling to pieces in the granny

There could be some Richmond 2018 in this Melbourne side. Best team of the H&A season, favourites for the flag, until Mason Cox decides to have the game of his life and end their hopes right there. Can see Geelong getting through, then falling to pieces in the granny
Esava to be the 2018 version of Mason Cox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back