No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cotchin has a bit of the Matthew Lloyds, thinks he is really tough but comes across as the biggest faux tough guy in the history of all universes.
I think the hairstyle is where he lets himself down the most.

love Cripps offensive game, he's definitely slow, but they're set up for that. He'll put up pretty consistent performances this year

Great game of footy.

Certainly didn't expect Carlton would still be in it 22 minutes into the last.

Weitering has superstar written all over him, haven't seen many better debuts from a key position player.

Bolton's influence was obvious. They were so much more fluid in moving the ball and executed the switch so well. Lots of list turnover to come but they've got their man.

Richmond have a lot to think about. For a side that took four points away, their fans looked almost crestfallen walking out of the ground.

Great game of footy.

Certainly didn't expect Carlton would still be in it 22 minutes into the last.

Weitering has superstar written all over him, haven't seen many better debuts from a key position player.

Bolton's influence was obvious. They were so much more fluid in moving the ball and executed the switch so well. Lots of list turnover to come but they've got their man.

Richmond have a lot to think about. For a side that took four points away, their fans looked almost crestfallen walking out of the ground.
Lol! Contemplated taking my microwave down to the G thinking the Tigers fans might need to use it for their membership tickets until carlton fell behind in the last. Maybe i still should have seeing they were so dejected. I just get annoyed how the bloody media pump them up consistently because of the amount of supporters they have. Although carlton have obviously improved, Richmond weren't what the media expect. most said pregame that the Tigers should win easily and play a clinical game. Certainly wasn't that sort of a win.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Lol! Contemplated taking my microwave down to the G thinking the Tigers fans might need to use it for their membership tickets until carlton fell behind in the last. Maybe i still should have seeing they were so dejected. I just get annoyed how the bloody media pump them up consistently because of the amount of supporters they have. Although carlton have obviously improved, Richmond weren't what the media expect. most said pregame that the Tigers should win easily and play a clinical game. Certainly wasn't that sort of a win.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Richmond have had the same fatal flaw from the first day Hardwick started coaching there, they struggle when teams pressure them and run hard. Their players crumble and only run one way. It's why they won't ever win a final with these players and under this regime.

A team who were similarly aged but less experience games wise, alongside a first year coach pushed the Tigers to the absolute limit. Wonder how long it'll take for the Tigs to regret the 2yr extension.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did the ladder predictor to win fox footy's one million dollars. We won 21 games, losing the last game to Freo where we sent over our female team to fill in for us while our players have a two week rest. We still only lost the last game by one point to a full strength Freo team.
Are we the same person? This was mine from yesterday.

I may be slightly biased.

Went to the game with 5 Richmond supporters last night, I tell you what it was bloody painful.

Was actually a ripper game to watch live though, really does suck we dont play in front of crowds like that at the g. Will play in front of plenty in the finals though in the next few years.

speaking of funky websites, does the Bulldogs website annoy anyone else? no links to rookie players, player heights/weights not updated, injury list not updated etc.

I woke up this morning excited with the thought footy is back, then I realised there is no game tonight :( I do this every year.

Hopefully next year, we will all be looking forward to OUR Good Friday game.

I'm with you on that. From mine, it's hard to comprehend stuffing up a well paying job playing footy by doing party drugs when there are so many other things to do but I'm probably just out of touch.
Might be easier to just go after PED's.
What like alcohol? Personally so long as they are getting good stuff and don't get caught and do so responsibly, i'd prefer our players use party drugs(with notable exceptions like Ice obviously) when they go out, or smoke a joint to relax rather than using alcohol.

Woke up to a Richmond win. Crap. :mad:

On the bright side you woke up to a Carlton loss :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back