No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm starting to think that Hogan will be wanting to wait for contract offer. Playing with no passion or fire out there and is not even trying against Davis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm starting to think that Hogan will be wanting to wait for contract offer. Playing with no passion or fire out there and is not even trying against Davis.
Nah he's just dropped his head because he's being comprehensively beaten. Has all the body language of a late 90s Richo.

With all the smoke he's had blown up his ass by the media, will be interesting to see how he handles the pressure if he does hit a form slump.

With all the smoke he's had blown up his ass by the media, will be interesting to see how he handles the pressure if he does hit a form slump.

He already publicly called out a former Melbourne champ who was the first person in the media that didn't blow smoke up his arse

Nah he's just dropped his head because he's being comprehensively beaten. Has all the body language of a late 90s Richo.
Think he got ahead of himself last year. In the words of many, "He is young, he caught teams off guard last year. Teams will work out his game plan and put more time into him. He'll drop down into the bottom 8 (forwards of the league).

Melbourne will start well in games for a while, but will be cooked at the end of each half due to using higher rotations than most in the preseason. Peterson was seen cramping with ten minutes to go in the first half!

Think he got ahead of himself last year. In the words of many, "He is young, he caught teams off guard last year. Teams will work out his game plan and put more time into him. He'll drop down into the bottom 8 (forwards of the league).
What you did there. I see it.

All jokes aside I hope for Melbourne's sake that we're not seeing the formation of an attitude problem. It's a destabilizing influence and they really don't need any more of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back