No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What like alcohol? Personally so long as they are getting good stuff and don't get caught and do so responsibly, i'd prefer our players use party drugs(with notable exceptions like Ice obviously) when they go out, or smoke a joint to relax rather than using alcohol.

On the bright side you woke up to a Carlton loss :D
Was more leaning towards travelling, experiencing new things, doing a course/study etc instead of pissing a lot of expendable income up against the wall. I'd prefer they drank, trouble is, it's hard for them to go and have a drink because they have to be pretty meticulous with their diets, all the sugar/carbs from the grog wouldn't help, hence the party drugs.

Not happy with the WB website. 2015 Player Profiles have not been updated: Senior players' height and weight stats are the same, the VFL List is the same and there are no longer any profiles of Rookie players. Have emailed club but no response yet.

Davis teaching Hogan a football lesson early.
Davis is such an underrated player in my opinion, just does his job week in, week out with minimal mistakes. Always a tough matchup.

I thought this year was the year the Dees were going to make finals? Their fans have been talking them up and were so certain they would spank GWS and pretty much everyone else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else seeing a good contest at an average level between two 10-14 ranked teams or is it just me?

Commentators blowing their load on the demons already....GWS have been average at best.

Its sickening.

Just don't get the hype about GWS

Natural improvement will give them some rise but they just arnt that great

To be fair, they're missing their two first choice KPF's.

Just don't get the hype about GWS

Natural improvement will give them some rise but they just arnt that great
Quite true. They ****ed up building their list, they held onto picks that could've been used to get in quality senior players in favour of the Melbourne model of playing a bunch of kids together. We've seen time and time again that this stifles development. Add that with the fact that they've picked some real lemons early and held onto them past the point where they had value and I see a middling bottom of the eight Richmond style mediocre team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back