Opinion Non-Crows AFL 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like I am in a parallel universe…Kano and AFL fan boy Whateley being highly complimentary about the Crows, and a Jordan Dawson interview during a key timeslot 😂. Also absolutely love hearing the Carlton fan meltdowns…

Feel like I am in a parallel universe…Kano and AFL fan boy Whateley being highly complimentary about the Crows, and a Jordan Dawson interview during a key timeslot 😂. Also absolutely love hearing the Carlton fan meltdowns…
It was always ridiculous that Voss was given another shot for no noticeable contribution to a Port midfield. The likes of Caroline Wilson were talking him up like it was time to give him another go, for some reason Carlton thought yes that would be a great idea.
His first year at Carlton was similar to his first year at Brisbane, but at Brisbane I think he just made the 8.
It doesn't look hopeful for the ol' Carlton.

Interesting stats tables -

Extremely interesting...
  • Adelaide are 4th for both Goals & Behinds, but only 11th for I50s - so we're very efficient at scoring, when we get the ball inside our forward line.
  • Adelaide are 2nd for HO, suggesting that ROB is doing a great job of getting his hands on the ball (where he directs it is another story).
  • Adelaide are 2nd for both FA and FF, indicating that the umpires in our games are extremely whistle happy. With 41.5 Frees paid per game, our games are #1 for total frees paid - why?

It was always ridiculous that Voss was given another shot for no noticeable contribution to a Port midfield. The likes of Caroline Wilson were talking him up like it was time to give him another go, for some reason Carlton thought yes that would be a great idea.
His first year at Carlton was similar to his first year at Brisbane, but at Brisbane I think he just made the 8.
It is in Crocmedia's mission statement to talk up everything Port.

Caro toeing the company line. Carlton getting sucked in and hiring him.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Takes me back to a happier time with Carlton, second last round of the year when Pickett goaled with 11seconds to go and win the game, a win would have kept them in the 8.

Im not sure whats funnier the girl dropping the F bomb or the guy behind her contemplating whether to live on.

1.png

Takes me back to a happier time with Carlton, second last round of the year when Pickett goaled with 11seconds to go and win the game, a win would have kept them in the 8.

Im not sure whats funnier the girl dropping the F bomb or the guy behind her contemplating whether to live on.

View attachment 1688194
Punished Uncle Fester cracks me up.

Carlton as a club can just eat shit and die, one of the most arrogant supporter bases in existence. Haven't done anything for years and years now, get a few wins in a row it's all we're back, here we come! Um back? You haven't been anywhere except shit for ages.

TLDR, I hate the ****ers and sucked into them. Rant over.

Carlton as a club can just eat s**t and die, one of the most arrogant supporter bases in existence. Haven't done anything for years and years now, get a few wins in a row it's all we're back, here we come! Um back? You haven't been anywhere except s**t for ages.

TLDR, I hate the *ers and sucked into them. Rant over.
everytime i feel bad about being a crows supporter, i go for a walk down the road from my place to the comedy club at princes park, and all of my worries lift

Extremely interesting...
  • Adelaide are 4th for both Goals & Behinds, but only 11th for I50s - so we're very efficient at scoring, when we get the ball inside our forward line.
  • Adelaide are 2nd for HO, suggesting that ROB is doing a great job of getting his hands on the ball (where he directs it is another story).
  • Adelaide are 2nd for both FA and FF, indicating that the umpires in our games are extremely whistle happy. With 41.5 Frees paid per game, our games are #1 for total frees paid - why?

And interesting with our younger brother up the road - 16th/17th/18th in a categories (disposals, effective disposals, marks, hitouts, uncontested possessions).

They play a very tackle, contested possession type game.

Tbh I'm surprised they went with Voss instead of Pyke. I know he messed things up pretty badly in Adelaide but I believe Pyke has the ability to do good things if he's not being sabotaged by the people around him. Having to rely on w***ers like Birdman and Campo is a pretty big handicap. I feel confident he could outperform Voss who has career assistant printed in big letters on his forehead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously, the down for Adelaide was the crowd of 33,805.

And yet no mention of the crowd of 37,631 to see Collingwood vs GWS. I mean at least the Collingwood supporters could actually have lunch with their mum before going to the footy.

And yet no mention of the crowd of 37,631 to see Collingwood vs GWS. I mean at least the Collingwood supporters could actually have lunch with their mum before going to the footy.
And that mum and sister would have been busy lunchtime

I read that too, and thought it was like my favourite mushroom, a shiitake.

I didn't go yesterday purely because I wanted to spend time with a) my wife; and then b) my mum. The AFL knows this which is why only 2 games scheduled. Still up to us and Collingwood to do the heavy lifting though.

The lunch time Mothers Day game is also the worst. If we had the 4pm game, could have been another 5,000 there easy. Reckon I may have made it then.

yet the west coast crowd was exactly that, and all of a sudden people are jumping off the bangwagon according to the article

I read that too, and thought it was like my favourite mushroom, a shiitake.

I didn't go yesterday purely because I wanted to spend time with a) my wife; and then b) my mum. The AFL knows this which is why only 2 games scheduled. Still up to us and Collingwood to do the heavy lifting though.

The lunch time Mothers Day game is also the worst. If we had the 4pm game, could have been another 5,000 there easy. Reckon I may have made it then.

Agree, if it was 4pm I would have gone as well but 12.40pm on Mothers Day, no way.

Perhaps, one at 3pm and the other 6pm or just have one game at 4pm.

Everyone always knows who their mother is, fathers for some supporters well that is a totally different story.

I go with a group of 10 guys to the games.

I was the only one who went. All had Mother's Day commitments.

Stupid timeslot

Took 5 year old Geoffa jnr after our Mother's Day Brunch. The missus wanted a day alone, she rarely gets them.

My days going to the Footy with the boys could be numbered after junior loved it.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Carlton as a club can just eat s**t and die, one of the most arrogant supporter bases in existence. Haven't done anything for years and years now, get a few wins in a row it's all we're back, here we come! Um back? You haven't been anywhere except s**t for ages.

I can't believe the supporters in the media they have in Adelaide. You'd think they'd just go on to support the crows now but nope.

They haven't finished in the top four since 2000. They have been absolute garbage

The silly thing is they took out the 2:50pm game for another Friday night game this week too, but kept the 12:40pm game in, knowing it traditionally tanks crowd wise because of Mother's Day.

I'm not too fussed about the article, because if that's all they've got to pick at us then we're doing pretty well, but the AFL should never schedule a 12:40pm Sunday game on Mother's Day ever again.

The silly thing is they took out the 2:50pm game for another Friday night game this week too, but kept the 12:40pm game in, knowing it traditionally tanks crowd wise because of Mother's Day.

I'm not too fussed about the article, because if that's all they've got to pick at us then we're doing pretty well, but the AFL should never schedule a 12:40pm Sunday game on Mother's Day ever again.

Yeh but they put the WC vs GC on Friday night, AFL botched it completely.

Given we got nearly 34k they will program us again in that time-slot - you know it, we all know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back