Opinion Non-Crows AFL 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone hear about a bump by Jonas on Zurhar on the weekend that left Zurhar with a fractured cheekbone , nothing to see?

Jonas is a known sniper so anything is possible but I didn't see it.....

I go with a group of 10 guys to the games.

I was the only one who went. All had Mother's Day commitments.

Stupid timeslot

Took 5 year old Geoffa jnr after our Mother's Day Brunch. The missus wanted a day alone, she rarely gets them.

My days going to the Footy with the boys could be numbered after junior loved it.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yep, Mum and wife no interest in AFL.

They were my priority yesterday.

Not sure if posted already, but this was pretty bloody good:

I’m starting to get the feeling that alot of clubs and their supporters are waking up to Port Adelaide and just how big a flog of a club it is..

-the whole prison bars endless whinge fest
-the whole we’re hard done by woe is us mentality
-the whole arrogance of the were a 1870’s formed club who’s heritage should be respected by all nonsense
-the JHF sooking cause he is getting boo’ed mostly because of the powa’s own media mouthpiece kane dickhead cornes..
-then the petty “we’ll sue” massive overreaction to a but of good humour surrounding the beer.
-the blatently plagerised Never tear us apart scarf waving garbage.

the rest of the football word is starting to cotton on.

its a club full of tossers.

Where’s this released?
They said on radio that the clubs would get a preview Thursday?
"on the couch" revealed a few spoilers and said it was interesting that they had the opportunity to give the showdown a Friday night slot and still chose Carlton v Collingwood over it.

Yep, Mum and wife no interest in AFL.

They were my priority yesterday.
I left at half time as had a late mother's day lunch.

Felt better leaving knowing we were going to win, rather than missing a close game.

Importantly Mum loved being spoilt at a new fancy restaurant & had the 2nd half of the replay to enjoy after.

"on the couch" revealed a few spoilers and said it was interesting that they had the opportunity to give the showdown a Friday night slot and still chose Carlton v Collingwood over it.
Interesting? Bloody pathetic and predictable more like it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton as a club can just eat s**t and die, one of the most arrogant supporter bases in existence. Haven't done anything for years and years now, get a few wins in a row it's all we're back, here we come! Um back? You haven't been anywhere except s**t for ages.

TLDR, I hate the *ers and sucked into them. Rant over.
May the wealthy cabals continue to wreak havoc on both Carlton and Essendon, using both clubs as their rich-folk play-things.

But specifically Carlton. **** Carlton.

My sister is a 17 years survivor of multiple myeloma. She’s 16 years post transplant (bone marrow). Has issues with multiple bone fractures from being on bisphosphonates for too long. But she is one of (if not the) longest living survivor. Her survival could also be put down to being 49 when she was diagnosed with an MGUS - they knew she had something, but no idea what or where it was until it manifested a couple of years later. Being a hypochondriac certainly paid off in this instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back