Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2023, part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I genuinely don't understand what the * is wrong with Richmond supporters. Are they still head*ed from Senior kicking 14 against them multiple times?

They're akin to the more rabid anti-vaxxers and Trump supporters - just lost all sense of reality. Some of the crap that gets spewed on their board would be laugh out loud funny, but then you see 30 likes on these posts and its a bit scary.

They're akin to the more rabid anti-vaxxers and Trump supporters - just lost all sense of reality. Some of the crap that gets spewed on their board would be laugh out loud funny, but then you see 30 likes on these posts and its a bit scary.
but we dont direct quote them to other boards.

it just starts shitfights and wont be tolerated.

Bans will follow if it continues.

But I was made aware of the thought process and ... wow...

GO Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was Narkle always dominant at VFL level and just couldn't make the jump?

What is dominating? He was capable of 20-25 touches and a goal or two, not sure I would call that dominating when dropping a level down though. Players like Menegola would drop a level and get 40.

Surprised Hawks are still close to the Crows on form i would have put this as a slaughter.

3rd quarters are the Hawks' achilles heel though. They've been outscored by about 20 goals so far in third quarters this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back