Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2023, part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact that we managed to concede 89 points to this Eagles side says a fair bit about how much weaker we have been defensively this year.
Carlton are playing at their peak here. Lets revisit this later in the year after the Blues get the wobbles because they went too hard too early.

Kosi Pickett be like:

episode 1 halloween GIF

Don't you love the way the bottom-feeders rally against us constantly? Hope WC stay on the bottom for decades
Thing is this won't be the only time WCE rally, and the only time they roll over.
Like WCE only scored 63 against Melbourne against our 89, but we scored 10 more points than Melbourne did.

Until WC rolled over tonight, we had the highest score against them as well (Carlton now have 140 points up against them).

But you watch, WCE are going to **** over one of the teams in the top 8 when they don't roll over when that team (I bet you its St Kilda) and gift them the percentage they are giving everyone else.

Meanwhile Norhf just gave Melbourne a 100 point win and boosted their percentage. All this talk about how a new Tasmanian team will unbalance the competition, honestly instead of a 19th team ****ing relegate North to Tassie.

And sneaky edit because now Carlton win by 108.

The problem with bringing in a 19th team is that they'll feel obliged to bring in a 20th team to maintain even numbers. And the comp can barely sustain 18 teams as it is, let alone 19 or 20.

The problem with bringing in a 19th team is that they'll feel obliged to bring in a 20th team to maintain even numbers. And the comp can barely sustain 18 teams as it is, let alone 19 or 20.
See I like the local leagues having a weekly bye, the AFL should adopt that so they can do away with the midseason bye.

Means when Tassie comes in, there will be 4 byes a week. Whoever plays Tassie, whoever has the bye, whoever has WCE and whoever has Norhf.

Should just move the Suns to Tasmania.

When was the last time a national sporting franchise was ever successful on the Gold Coast?

Should just move the Suns to Tasmania.

When was the last time a national sporting franchise was ever successful on the Gold Coast?
I’d rebrand them the Northern Suns and play out of GC, FNQ & NT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back