Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really want to believe Catempire when he said this was the easiest game of the year to tip, but damn, the Hawks are going ok and who knows what Port will dish up??

Anyhows, I'm aboard. Let's ride!
What's his tip?
Breust 300 games- hard to see them lose this week

I'm praying for a miracle and am boarding the Port Adelaide train on Friday.
Dream scenario is they beat the Hawks, and then beat Sydney to make the GF and play against us.

All things being equal, they shouldn't be able to. Swans should be halfway there.

Geez though, there would have to be some mental demons playing a team that you haven't beaten in eight years, and that beat you by 112 points six weeks prior.

If it was us in that situation, I'd be taking the alternative every time.

Last edited:
Dream scenario is they beat the Hawks, and then beat Sydney to make the GF and play against us.

All things being equal, they shouldn't be able to. Swans should be halfway there.

Geez though, there would have to be some mental demons playing a team that you haven't beaten in eight years, and that beat you by 112 points six weeks prior.

If it was us in that situation, I'd be asking taking the alternative every time.
Lose the grand final and Ken keeps his job.

Nightmare fuel.

Edit: nightmare fuel for Port fans 🥳

Good option by Brisbane or should they wait until after the finals?

Good for the rest of the comp.

He is wasting that list. Clearly the most talented list in the game, and he has consistently been outcoached by the strong tactical coaches.

He is a good “vibes” guy, players seem to like him but he isn’t a tactician. He would be suited to a Neil Balme style director of football job.

Long may he stay as brisbanes coach.

He is wasting that list. Clearly the most talented list in the game, and he has consistently been outcoached by the strong tactical coaches.

He is a good “vibes” guy, players seem to like him but he isn’t a tactician. He would be suited to a Neil Balme style director of football job.

So, so true. I was hugely relieved when they didn't win it last year, as I feel sure that is the closest they will get under Fagan.

He's everybody's best friend at the club but nobody's best thinker about the game.

Yep much like Hinkley he’s no good in finals imo

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back