Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Possibly your worst ever call. Shocking.
Nah, he's a prick, but as a leader of men - he's streaks ahead of Rozee.

He leads by example and can take the game on his back. Rarely goes missing, always fronts up.

I don't necessarily like him (or Hawthorn) but I respect the way they operate these days.

Actually not good by Kenny

That other angle they just showed on TV has Ken clearly talking shit & giving as good as he was getting, and then the laugh which was also clearly directed towards Sicily/Hawthorn just isn’t a good look from the senior coach

Not smart from either of them, and a really poor look considering that should have been Bruest’s moment becaise it’s a fanastic story to be drafted as a rookie & go on to play 300 games

He leads by example and can take the game on his back. Rarely goes missing, always fronts up.

I don't necessarily like him (or Hawthorn) but I respect the way they operate these days.
Head shakingly bad stuff from you.

To be fair rozee is a kid with not the right skills to lead a group like this with a coach like this-he never should have been made captain. Its not his fault its the wrong club decision.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About all he did - we didn't lose much there. Still doesn't read the game well at all...

I was a supporter of his by my goodness, he was appalling tonight. The basics of the game are severely lacking. Even when he is out of the contest, he does not apply a shepherd to allow his teammate to try and win a contested footy.

kenny needs to stfu for once
My issue is he always carries on like a dickhead after a win and never gets called out for it

Imagine mouthing off to the Hawks after a close win when they are chairing off one of their players

I actually hope we can make the GF and they somehow beat Syd so they can relive 119 again and Kenny finally gets sacked

That was disgraceful

I quite enjoyed Kenny mouthing off. Hawks are so up themselves and such cheats.
💯

The ducking and diving little cheats celebrated like they’d won the World Cup every opportunity. He had every right to give them a serve.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back