Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

💯

The ducking and diving little cheats celebrated like they’d won the World Cup every opportunity. He had every right to give them a serve.

Im no fan of hawthorn at the best of times but ken is failing and should probably focus on himself.

I had a feeling Port would win this game.

Another week of the footy experts with egg on their faces—priceless.

At the start of the season, no one expected Hawthorn to even make the 8, so finishing the season with one finals win is a good result for them.

I support anyone giving Ginivan crap, go for it Kenny.
Time and place

Not when they just had a close loss and they are chairing off a 300 gamer

Kenny acted like an absolute flog to the crowd at the KP win earlier in the year he has serious form for his behaviour when the media and AFL were attacking Scott for years and years for his behaviour in the coaches box but turn a blind eye to this crap

Im no fan of hawthorn at the best of times but ken is failing and should probably focus on himself.
Utter nonsense. Have you seen the score? He just won a final as underdogs.

Ken should probably spend time focusing on his coaching skills.
He did a very good job to get them back to winning tonight- they were so demoralised after last week- good coaching I’d have thought. They have a lot of injuries. Hawks had lots of dodgy free kicks. Port didn’t play that well but fought hard and Kenny can take some credit for that.

SCORRRREEEEEEBOOOOOOAAAARDDDD

Hes coached the most games of any coach to never make a GF. He just limped over the line against a team of kids and hes about to get walloped in a prelim again. What scoreboard is this you speak of? Must be the port scoreboard of mediocrity where they accept failure every year without hiring someone better.

I support anyone giving Ginivan crap, go for it Kenny.
[/QU
Ill Allow It GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hinkley giving to Gini apparently. Something about his comments about playing Sydney next week. Fair game I reckon. Gini loves being a smart arse, and then Sisilly gets offended on his behalf when he cops a bit back.
Breust was being chaired off for his 300…not a good look for a senior coach doing that shit at the best of times let alone with that

Kenny had some words for Ginnivan and it seems Sicily came in to defend him.

Seems reasonable to me - if you out aside that it's Hawthorn.

Ginnivan disrespected them badly, and didn't walk the talk.

You mouth, you cop the flak.

Hes coached the most games of any coach to never make a GF. He just limped over the line against a team of kids and hes about to get walloped in a prelim again. What scoreboard is this you speak of? Must be the port scoreboard of mediocrity where they accept failure every year without hiring someone better.
IMG_4939.jpeg

Lol

Hinkley giving to Gini apparently. Something about his comments about playing Sydney next week. Fair game I reckon. Gini loves being a smart arse, and then Sisilly gets offended on his behalf when he cops a bit back.
Nah, that's the realm of player to player stuff. Reckon coaches, especially one as embarrassed as Hinkley should be, need to keep out of it.

Utter nonsense. Have you seen the score? He just won a final as underdogs.

He didnt win a final sicily lost it.
And if you think bumbling and fumbling and winning a final like that against a team they should be streeting is 'success' then you accept mediocrity as much as port do. Aim higher.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back