Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

What was all that about??

I’m thinking it’s linked to this - probably told him not to get ahead of himself next time

It’s all good to stick up for your team, but I’m going with time & place - not when a 300 gamer is getting chaired off

1726231110573.png

I was a supporter of his by my goodness, he was appalling tonight. The basics of the game are severely lacking. Even when he is out of the contest, he does not apply a shepherd to allow his teammate to try and win a contested footy.

Unco and always was, but tried hard. But I'm happy for him just to frustrate the Port supporters who have bagged him mercilessly all year. You never know how far Port will go and if they make the big one, Sav can rightly claim his part. Albeit a small one.

I’m thinking it’s linked to this - probably told him not to get ahead of himself next time

It’s all good to stick up for your team, but I’m going with time & place - not when a 300 gamer is getting chaired off

View attachment 2110012
Plus it will now take the focus off their win and place unwanted attention and pressure on himself now

Not the best moment for Ken but like I said he has strong form with his behaviour

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2110012

Not sure Ginnivan picked the time or place?

They've gone with the whole 'Hollywood Hawks' thing, and not been shy at stirring the pot, so should probably expect a bit of blowback when they fail to walk the talk.

Im no fan of hawthorn at the best of times but ken is failing and should probably focus on himself.
We have no idea what was said, and what has been heaped on KH and Port all week, the chance to let off a bit of steam against these show-ponies is kind of just deserts.

Both Hodge and Lewis being actively triggered by Hinkley giving it to them is gold
It’s a beautiful thing. Winding up Ginnivan, Sicily, Hodge and Lewis? Hinkley should be Time Person of the Year.

I suspect the AFL will be investigating that interaction between Kenny and the Hawthorn flogs.
As they should

unwritten rule to be showing respect to players being chaired off …espically for a 300th

Just idiotic behaviour…no doubt Gin deserves a bit of heat for being a smartass but when you have the opposition captain getting rightly fired up with the disrespect it’s time to self reflect and pull your head in

Time and place Kenny

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back