Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

When Bruest is getting chair off in his 300th? Everyone needs to be mature and put their own shit aside.
Breust was clapped off by KH et al. Sicily did what Sicily does. Kenny is entitled to be emotional tonight. Who knows what his fate is this time next week.

Same with Jordan Lewis on Fox.
He’s throwing a tantrum at the moment.

To be fair as much as i hate hawthorn guys lewis is right.

Theres a time and a place but for an older coach who is supposed to lead starting that basically in the middle of a guard of honour is classless.
Scott would never do it at that time and place.

But ken has form when it comes to being immature so no one is surprised.

The whole footy world will love that talking turnip Ginni getting his comeuppance. It's 70's unchecked behaviour, with the excuse the talented one are "temperamental" Don't see it much in these enlightened times, so Mitchell hasn't reigned him in. Still Kenny could have ignored him with one word- loser.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he was more fired up because of the chair off everyone needed to STFU and let Brueat have his moment

Kenny will get a fine just like every other coach incident ..Malthouse one comes to mind as a good example
I'm not sure why you're so wound up at about it.
Inappropriate? Probably.

But they weren't at a funeral.
And I'm with you that it was still going on while they did the chair off.

And mate. You dont remember Scott walking through a group of players finger pointing and being aggressive in a game?

Mitchell's post-match is worth a watch, putting Hawthorn biases aside (and the concept of hypocrisy with regard to Mitchell himself).

At the end of the day, a 60 year old man Hinkley shouldn't be goading a 21 year old opposition player. There's not much a young opposition player can do (non-physically) that warrants the behaviour - especially considering Ken's team won.

I thought mitchells response in his presser was very fair. You can tell hes seething with ken but he held it together.
Mitchell is a great man and coach; disappointment is natural. Over time, this will be irrelevant.

I think he was more fired up because of the chair off everyone needed to STFU and let Brueat have his moment

Kenny will get a fine just like every other coach incident ..Malthouse one comes to mind as a good example
You are making things up. He stood and applauded as they lifted Breust into the air and carried him off. The hoo-ha happened well before it.

I thought mitchells response in his presser was very fair. You can tell hes seething with ken but he held it together.

His player gave Port the ultimate disrespect.

You do that and you've got to cop it coming back the other way.

They got owned after mouthing off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back