Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not sure whether it’s due to there being a half full stadium or there’s not the pressure on the ball carrier?

Yeah, I'm not quite sure what it is tbh.....

The players don't look particularly excited, the 'crowd' aren't that involved, and even the commentators seem to be just doing their duty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I'm not quite sure what it is tbh.....

The players don't look particularly excited, the 'crowd' aren't that involved, and even the commentators seem to be just doing their duty.
And yet we can't have a final at GMHBA where it wouldn't be silent until about midnight.

Good to see Cameron and Hipwood are consistent in finals. I didn't realise they were playing until the commentary mentioned them.

Brisbane should try and get Melbourne to give up picks for Hipwood while he has value.

I hope these teams are saving themselves for next week, otherwise we might have the softest run to a Grand Final in history.

If only Toby Greene had posted a comment on social media - Brisbane might have been motivated to win. :$

And yet we can't have a final at GMHBA where it wouldn't be silent until about midnight.

Good to see Cameron and Hipwood are consistent in finals. I didn't realise they were playing until the commentary mentioned them.

Brisbane should try and get Melbourne to give up picks for Hipwood while he has value.

We'll need to put some work into.Hogan

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back