Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

For anyone that wants to know, I'd play Phoenix ****ing Foster in the 1s before I ever let Eric Hipwood near our 2s.

Holy moly what a gorgeous disaster he is.

Weird dynamic for the Prelims next week, where the home teams going in favourites both have terrible records against their opposition.

I know Sydney doesn't have a great recent record over Port

But ours against Port isn't that bad and sits at 9-1-6

All Games
1726313036897.png

In finals
1726313112469.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who would be surprised in 5yrs time when Zorko winds up in the can. When he can't kick a footy and root other blokes missus any more, he's going to have a lot of time on his hands. With his s hit personality he's not got not much going in his favour.

There's some ordinary football going on tonight
One of the worst finals I’ve ever seen. GWS will be better next week you can take it to the bank. Fagan, Hipwood, Daniher, Cameron should all go if Brisbane are serious, has the whiff of StKilda 2010 they may have missed their best chance last year.

For what period?

This year it's 1 game for 1 win - 2 points over Melbourne in round 20

Last year it was 3 games - 2 x losses to Collingwood (65pts & 1pt), and 1 x win over St Kilda by 24 points

In 2022 it was 3 games for 3 losses - Richmond by 36, Melbourne by 67 & Collingwood by 11
Just overall, I meant. That doesn’t seem like a very strong stat for this year even though they won. I think with everyone’s stats they’re quite poor at the G. The only thing that worries me a bit still even though we play the G well in finals, we did have a streak of PF losses for awhile there but won the 22’ one so hopefully go onto win the 24’ one too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back