Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Who would be surprised in 5yrs time when Zorko winds up in the can. When he can't kick a footy and root other blokes missus any more, he's going to have a lot of time on his hands. With his s hit personality he's not got not much going in his favour.
Yeah his "transition to the real world" is going to be quite a project for the Lions.

I guess I just meant recently. Last 7 games is 5-2 GWS's way.

It's been going in 2s over recent years

They've won the last 2, we won the 2 before that

And their wins have been coming at KP, so the MCG will present something different

Wow. I reckon Port last week would've beaten both these sides. Last night's game was much higher standard than this.

And don't tell me it's mistakes caused by pressure - both sides are missing targets and making stupid decisions under very little pressure. The Giants are just doing it slightly less.

Brisbane have been awful. Ashcroft has looked OK at times, as has Ah Chee and McCluggage. The rest of them have been horrific. Rayner, spud. Hipwood, spud. Neale, smashed by Bedford. Dunkley, no influence. Zorko, more value to the Giants than his own team. Cameron, unsighted except for one of the worst inside 50s you will ever see.

Wow. I reckon Port last week would've beaten both these sides. Last night's game was much higher standard than this.

And don't tell me it's mistakes caused by pressure - both sides are missing targets and making stupid decisions under very little pressure. The Giants are just doing it slightly less.

Brisbane have been awful. Ashcroft has looked OK at times, as has Ah Chee and McCluggage. The rest of them have been horrific. Rayner, spud. Hipwood, spud. Neale, smashed by Bedford. Dunkley, no influence. Zorko, more value to the Giants than his own team. Cameron, unsighted except for one of the worst inside 50s you will ever see.
Port brought more pressure but even worse skills

One of the worst finals I’ve ever seen. GWS will be better next week you can take it to the bank. Fagan, Hipwood, Daniher, Cameron should all go if Brisbane are serious, has the whiff of StKilda 2010 they may have missed their best chance last year.

I expect GWS to step up next week, but on tonight's showing I reckon we have a decent chance.

Brisbane are playing terrible footy, and made it fairly easy for the Giants, yet they've still managed to look ordinary themselves at times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the most boring finals I’ve ever seen! No atmosphere and I feel like I’m watching a round 3 game💩
Maybe one of the aspects of such an even year is you get teams who are up and down- and if a team is down -like port and the dogs and the lions tonight-it’s an ordinary game. Boring though.

What’s GWS’ stats for W and L at the G?!
Since 2017:
H&A: 3-10
Finals: 2-3

And our record
2017: draw, won at home
2018: won at home
2019: lost at home
2020: lost away
2021: lost at home, won in Perth
2022: won away
2023: lost at home
2024: lost at home.

So we haven't beaten in them in Victoria since 2017, and hardly ever play them at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back